Good Morning Sunday, 13th September 2026

Good morning all (afternoon for me)

Drove to Port McDonnell today and visited SA’s most southerly point and yet another sink hole on the scenic route back to Mt Gambier. This one is mainly used by divers though I have no idea how they get down to the water, it is a long drop. Apparently there is a cave system under the water.

Filled up with fuel on the way home.

Tonight we are going to the local RSL Club for a meal and a few beers They have a happy hour until 5.30 too. (RSL = Returned Servicemens League)

Tomorrow we are off to Ballerat (Vic) on the goldfields then heading north toward Lightning Ridge (NSW) before returning home.

Enjoy the remains of the weekend

Take care…

4 Likes

Good morning

Sounds like you’re having a great trip Bruce, happy memories for you and your daughter

A day at home for me, catching up on jobs around the place
It’s sunny so I’ll probably sit outside to read later

Hope you all have a good day

2 Likes

Good morning all! :cloud_with_rain:

A drizzly but pleasant day here in West Sussex. Not much going on as such, just some domestic stuff to attend to. I’ve dug out the slow cookers now that the summer is over. It’s that time of year again, beef casseroles and stews cooked in strong beer or red wine! :drooling_face:

I’ve just picked up some cheap but tasty bread from over the road

It’s destined for the freezer, toast for the week!

I’ve neglected the gym during the heatwaves :pensive:

Loading up on the monohydrate, must order some whey and caesin protein powder and it’s back to business…ouch! :open_mouth::weight_lifting_man::bike:

Have a mellow Sunday people! :+1:

2 Likes

Morning all…

The weather looks a bit uncertain here on the south coast, possibly leading to rain later. Nothing much happening in my neck of the woods, may go for a drive later, possibly a fried breakfast or a roast dinner. More than likely have a coffee shortly. Other than that, I don’t have much to add for today.

Have a great Sunday all…

:coffee: :+1:

3 Likes