Good Morning Sunday, 10th March 2024

It is Sunday in the ACT, another warm day getting up to the low 30s, not a cloud in the sky.

Took the dog for a walk this morning, one of the great things about Canberra is its network of cycle/walking tracks and all the green spaces, were it not for its hot summers and cold winters it is great city to live in, yet only has a population of less than 400,000. - only a quarter larger than Wollongong.

Not so much else to do today, might go shopping later, it’s a public holiday tomorrow, not that it makes much difference to me, every day is a public holiday.

Do you have any Sunday activities planned?

Take care…

BTW my daughter just rang, I got her destination all wrong, no wonder the drive took ten hours, they are racing at Phillip Island which is south of Melbourne.

She didn’t ring to tell me this of course, she was just checking up on her dog.

Morning all - today is not a good day, the Black Dog has descended with a vengence this morning, so will just wish everyone a good day - take care

1 Like

Morning Bruce and Sheila, and all who follow… :039:
Managed to get my walk done in the pouring rain, but the upside was not many people about.
Foot still aching a bit so we’ll see how it goes tomorrow.
Been invited out for Sunday dinner by our daughter and hubby, daughter cooking… :anguished:
Hope it’s not too serious Sheila…
And happy Mothers day to all you Mothers out there…

1 Like

Sundays for me are all about hitting the pause button on life’s fast-forward. I kick things off with a church visit to get that spiritual recharge. Afterward, it’s a toss-up between bringing home some takeout or diving into the fridge for some of those legendary leftovers. Every now and then, my middle kiddo and the grandbabies drop by, adding a sprinkle of joy to the day. Aside from those visits, I’m all about lounging, diving into a good book or two, and giving the whole work thing a rest. It’s my little sanctuary in the calendar—a day to unwind and maybe even catch up over the phone with friends, sharing laughs and life updates.

1 Like