Good Morning Saturday 3rd June 2023

Morning all!

Caught up on more :sleeping: sleep. Still looking for another binge watch. I’m watching my Hoopla videos before they expire.

Another day of no plans until I see what my neighbors will do

Have a good day everyone.

Morning butter.

My neighbours had the party from hell again yesterday. Everyone in the back garden, including strange voices, who I presumed to be family or guests. No way I could go out into my garden or stay in my back room.

I too caught up on sleep. My day’s exertions made me very tired last night so I was in bed by 8.30. I now only have today and tomorrow before the dog comes back home, to get more jobs done.

Washing machine sounds like it is finishing so will get the clothes out into the garden then have breakfast and crack on.

1 Like

Good morning everyone

Family party today…

First its a baby shower then this evening there is an engagement party…there will be a bouncy castle and kids entertainment in the afternoon so the kids will love it…

I will leave early evening bringing my youngest grandchild Stanley with me to stay the night so my son and his wife can party on…hope the weather stays nice its sunny right now so fingers crossed

Have a great day everyone :grinning:

Good morning all .
The day looks promising lots of blue sky …made myself get up early to enjoy an early walk along the prom with dog … the sea is looking like the Mediterranean so blue.
I’m meeting up with my sister today …out for lunch .

Enjoy your day xxxx

good morning all I had a delivery at 7.30 am this morning ,so i was up and dressed really earley ,
the sun is out and i think we are in for a scorcher today.

enjoy your day everyone .