Good Morning Saturday, 2nd March 2024

Good Morning to all who follow.

Another overcast day, only supposed to get up to 25° today - hardly any change from the overnight of 21°. It is probably due to the sea temperature being 26.5°, ie warmer than the air and evaporating like there’s no tomorrow. To be honest I prefer sea temperatures about 22/23°, any higher than that and it is a bit like swimming in warm soup. Not that I swim in the sea much any more.

Had a good 6k walk this morning, I like the weekend walks because I don’t have to time my walk to avoid school drop off times.

Enjoy your weekend especially those still in the workforce.

1 Like

I forgot to mention that I have finished tarting up my “new” jerrycan.

Hate the colour but it was all I could get in yellow, should be darker but at least it is easy to distinguish from petrol red.

BTW my daughter has not stopped whinging about it, “It’s too heavy for you.”, You’re not allowed to lift that sort of weight" etc

I have told her it can be a family heirloom, she’s still not happy.

1 Like

very frostie start to the day here. Out for a meal at lunchtime our 40th wedding anniversary

love the jerry can Bruce, its been well up-cycled, and as an heir loom, great

1 Like

Morning all - woke up to a layer of snow this morning! We now have rain so it is melting fast. Birds are fighting over the bird feeder! Spoke to my brother in Australia who tells me it was cooler there today 27c!!!

At least that jerry can will be easy to find Bruce!

Cat servant duties carried out - beast didn’t want to go out (no surprise). Did my usual inspection while she ate breakfast and found she had thrown up on the sofa!!! Fortunately it is leather and I was able to clean it up.

Neighbours have sent more pictures of their Caribbean cruise - and are complaining about the heat!!

Not much planned for today - just housework

Take care - hope everyone has a lovely day

Good Morning from Foxy’s World… :nerd_face:
It’s the same the world over Bruce, I have to avoid the school on my morning walk. Cars parked on the kerb and doors suddenly being flung open, kids never look to see if there’s anyone there. Worse if I’m jogging past… :man_running:
And daughters, I’m not allowed to lift stuff or climb ladders… :009:
A useful walk around Tesco first thing, although a few too many biscuits and cakes in the trolley if I’m looking to stay lean and mean… :disguised_face:
Nice to see F1 returning for a new season, so that will be this afternoons project…Watching the race…
:racing_car: