Good Morning Saturday, 29th June 2024

Good morning everybody. Had a glorious sunrise this morning at about 7am

Rushed out early to do a bit of shopping before the Saturday crowds appeared.

There will be two dogs here today, the Alpha male is less than half the size of the female, the latter (Short Haired German Pointer) is a bundle of energy, it is hilarious to see the male getting snappy because he is basically a lapdog and hates being chased about the garden.

The weather is supposed to change this evening with another Antarctic low coming further north than is acceptable in polite company.

I hope your weekend is going to be great!

3 Likes

That’s a great picture @Bruce, wonderful colours, good morning to you and all our friends.
It’s 7am now here and it’s already 23C, so another hot day today, temperatures in 30s,but luckily no more humidity, just clear blue sky, sunshine, so the heat is bearable. :grinning:

Have fun with the dogs.

Wishing everyone a sunny Saturday.

:sun_with_face:

1 Like

Morning all – another sunny morning

Lovely photo Bruce – have a lovely time with your family (and the dogs!)

Beastie was good to me today – no gifts and went out immediately after eating breakfast. Saw her walking along my wall later she then settled down to watch the birds on the bird feeder. They seem to have worked out that she can’t reach them there!

For the first time in my life I have given up on a book! I bought a book at the meeting on Wednesday and despite having read to page 190 I am completely bored by it, so that will be donated to a charity shop. 3 books were delivered yesterday and I will start one of those later today

Take care – have a great day

2 Likes

Morning all, a good walk at Scarborough on Thursday (photos will follow)
Out for breakfast yesterday, and driving to Cleethorpes in 15 minutes for lunch at a well known Garden Centre…Started a book Sheila…Peter James, you made me do it… :sunglasses:
Catch yer all later… :disguised_face:

2 Likes

good morning all
I have just been looking at what microsoft have added in windows 11 and maybe earlier versions that are not needed .
Soow I have got rid of " one drive" I just can’t undestand why it is there when it only repeats the same already in Windows.
Also got rid of gallery as I save photos elsewhere I want to keep, ie extrnl drives

seems to me a case of microsoft programmers keeping themselves employed by adding unwanted programs to make them look clever

Avast anti virus also added a VPN browser so got rid of that as well using Revo uninstaller.
I can highly recommend revo uninstaller ,I have used it for years

Now for example if I want to go to jigsaw puzzle program on the top bar (google chrome) where I have a link it is instant no delay. what a difference getting rid of the above it makes

Hmm - not read Peter James for a while - you have got me thinking maybe he should be added to the list for future book purchases! When I moved I allowed my sister-in-law to remove several boxes of books, to be donated to the local charity shop, something I now regret! :cry:

1 Like

Reading about British coppers were hard to find on the bookshelves, so I was pleased to find Peter James books Sheila. Not that I have anything about American coppers and hero’s, but it’s nice to read more down to earth stuff occasionally…
:man_police_officer:
Couldn’t even find a British Copper emoji… :frowning_face: