Good morning, Saturday 25th February 2023

Good morning folks :grinning:

I thought I would start the daily thread this morning since I’m up so bright and early.

Early start today, I’ve found a charity shop in the main town which sponsors animals so I will stop by there first.

Thereafter, I’m off to the Brainy Birds - Parrot Rescue and Rehabilitation to see about volunteering on weekends! I think it’s a wonderful way to meet new ‘real-life’ people (I work from home and I have no friends so it’s a lonely experience) and spend time with birds. I love birds!

But first, I’m splashing out on an Eggs Benedict breakfast. I hate eating alone in a restaurant but it’s time for me to step out of my comfort zone and give new experiences a try!

Have an awesome Saturday peeps!

3 Likes

Sounds like a fun day Minx. I hope you have a yummy breakfast and see fun people.

Morning all!

It was windy and rainy last night. The wind kept me awake some. It was a quiet night. I’m hoping for a quiet weekend.

I’m hoping to have a Netflix weekend.

Have a fun day everyone.

1 Like

Good morning all.

Its my Saturday stroll around the shops.

Minx, at least you are working, even if it is at Home, you are still using your brain.
Yes get out more on your own.

Have a nice day all.

1 Like

good on yer minxie, have a great day, say 'ello to the birdies

1 Like

Good morning all, back now from our few days away in Dorset and slipping back into the old routine, so just back from our walk and enjoying a steaming cappuccino and wasting a few minutes on here before reading the papers, bliss…

Have a great day folks… :slightly_smiling_face:

Morning all.

Good luck Minx. I would offer my services somewhere as a volunteer, or even try paid work, if I didn’t have Holly. Just a few hours a week sounds good.

Was raining here just now. Hope it has passed by so I can walk the dog and crack on.

1 Like