Good Morning Monday, 8th April 2024

Good Morning on this slightly overcast and cool Monday

Went to meet friends for our usual Monday get together but one couldn’t stay long because they had a hospital appointment, so we broke up earlier than usual.

Last night I made a holder for my front (spare) bedroom remote controls which were lying about gathering dust, they are still gathering dust but in the vertical position.

As you can see all didn’t go to plan, the silver filament ran out half way through the print unfortunately I only had yellow, orange or red so… Not a great design anyway the base is too big, if (big IF) I print it again I will reduce it to the same as the sides.

Apart from that have been cutting up some branches so they fit in my green bin and I also washed the Doona covers from my camper. Just wish it was sunny.

Anyway, keep busy, stay well, have a good day.

2 Likes

That is coolness good design! Like the red contemporary look.

Good evening morning all,

Made it back safely from a kayak experience. Grateful for the experienced camp mate, and happy to have gotten away from the city for a bit.

I am now curious about how to better my next camping experience, tent, maybe an air conditioner…:). yep yep, if I find one quiet, that’s the only possible thought to camp in hot weather :smiley:

Have a good day all!

Morning all - weather grey and overcast (matching my mood!) :frowning_face:

I actually like that design Bruce - but then red is my favourite colour

The “black dog” descended yesterday and coupled with complete lack of sleep last night is making fighting it off difficult today! (By the way anyone have a guaranteed cure for insomnia? I have suffered with it for many years but lately is getting worse)

Beast is continuing to be good and not leaving any nasty surprises overnight.

My brother rang this morning to tell me Mum had a fall at the weekend, the nursing home rang him 7 hours later to ask whether they should call an ambulance!!! It appears she fell out of bed (they are no longer allowed to have rails on the bed to prevent that happening), they checked for any cuts and put her back in bed and when they rang him she was asleep. Brother told them to wake her up and get the on site nurse to make an assessment as to whether an ambulance was needed. They rang him back to say there was no bruising, the nurse didn’t think an ambulance would be necessary and Mum gave them a hard time for waking her up! So she is OK but I think he plans to have a word on his next visit as to the length of time it took for them to ring him.

Off to yoga this afternoon - wonder if I will doze off during the 10 minute rest at the end! :sleeping:

Take care - hope everyone has a good day

Good morning all :slight_smile: Enjoy your day :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Flowers this morning:

2 Likes

Just taking Mrs Fox to the cemetery (no she hasn’t died :009:) So I’ll report back later about my experiences at the dentist…
Love the red bits on your holders Bruce… :+1:…I’m also a person of colour…Well…errrr…I mean, I like colourful things… :thinking:

1 Like

Had a drive to a local beauty spot this morning , but couldnt park, as there was 2 bus loads of visitors , so that was that

Turned around , and decided to sit at my local beach opposite my apartments……

Went home and found i had a voicemail,
It was my hairdressers husband ( i have an appointment with her tomorrow ) telling me , she was taken into hospital yesterday with a heart attack
Aww very sad, shes only 56, ive had her for 34yrs ……
Waiting on a call to see how she is !

Afternoon all,

Enjoying the end of term break with family.

Back to school next week so going to enjoy the time I have by getting to grips with the new instalment from the Orphan X series, ‘Lone Wolf’. Ready for another stint with Evan Smoak.

Have a good one!