Good Morning Monday 6th November 2023

Morning all!

Another quiet day. Yay! It was overcast with gray clouds all day, raining at night.

I binge watched Star Trek Enterprise. By the end of the day, I was tired of waiting for ads to play, so I subscribed.

If it’s not raining too badly today, I might try for a grocery delivery. I’ve joined an online challenge that starts today.

Have a good day everyone.

Morning all.

See on FB yet another group of people have been stabbed in my old home town yesterday, four of them! The MP Stella Creasey updated it from the speculation of 3 to 4. Honestly, what is this world coming to.

Carvery today, lovely. No other plans. Wondering when to take a look at the allotment, as I expect it will be quite muddy for now. Haven’t been for weeks.

Good morning all, sun is coming out.

Butter enjoy your online challenge.

Janet, enjoy your Tobys Carvery.

Its terrible now Janet in London, remember the days, there we no trouble, you can walk the streets, children play on the pavements without any bother, now its stabbings everywhere you go, so sad.

Have a nice day all.

1 Like

Very loud and unruly fireworks do last night at bad neighbours

Still grey and cold outside.

Recycling has been put out , the gardens have to be cleared of the firework debris.

Have a good day all.

Good morning!
Dull & raining but not too windy

I’m expecting a parcel today so I’ll be staying in; I would have done anyway in this weather
And while I’m in I’ll be pottering on with more knife making.

good morning.

The changing of the clocks means its now dark at 5pm , no more Evening walks in the countryside, that will be kept for weekends , along canals and green lanes .
Instead a quick walk round the new estate .

Its cold out, in the garden , not got to go out anywhere special today so will stay in the warm .

Christmas will be on us all to soon but at least we will start getting the lighter evenings again ,
I will put my Christmas Tree up this year, its been 3 years , time goes so fast .

Have a nice day all and @Jazzi enjoy your carvery.

Thanks Susie and Eliza.

Good Morning From Foxy’s World… :parasol_on_ground:
It’s time to settle up with the hotel in Scarborough for the New Year Bash…So we decided to go in person. Nice drive, a bit of nosh, and a walk along the sea front to blow away the cobwebs. Weather forecast looks promising.
I doubt I’ll go for a dip in the sea this time round though…
:swimming_man:
I’ve already been out for my early morning walk, not much jogging today, no legs after yesterday’s bike ride…
:sunglasses:

Hi all , since i last drop in i I’ve needed a six hour open heart surgery to save my life .
It left me without a history I no idea who I was.
I can remember being extremely fatigued.
The doctor said it was hard luck :weary: I’m meadiing nicely now

3 Likes

I wondered where you had gone to , not a Holiday then ,Do take it easy …

Correct it was no holiday :wink:

1 Like

OMG, seriously?? Get well soon. X

2 Likes

Best wishes for a speedy recovery Ripple.

2 Likes

Goodness Ripple!
Wishing you a speedy recovery too.

1 Like

Omg :anguished: so sorry to hear about your condition but I’m glad to hear that the operation saved your life. I’m sure this is going to be a long recovery but I wish you well and I’ll be rooting for you all the way. Get well soon Rip xx

Ripple, I’m so sorry to hear about your heart surgery but relieved you’re on the mend. Take good care. Sending good thoughts your way. :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Goodness Ripple, I’m so sorry to hear this :anguished:… thank goodness the surgeons pulled you through.

Thinking of you and sending you best wishes for a speedy recovery. x

1 Like

Thank Goodness you are alright now Ripple, how are you faring? Sending my best wishes and positve vibes in your direction.

1 Like

I was shocked and saddened to read your post Ripple. All my prayers and best wishes are coming your way and hope you make a speedy recovery…
Here’s a hug or two to keep you going…
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

only just caught up with this post rips, wishing you all the good wishes, get well soon