Good morning to you all on not a particularly nice day, not cold, not warm, not sunny but so far also not wet, probably low 20s. Had a tiny amount of rain overnight (0.5mm).
Spent a short time in the garage continuing my “sorting out stuff” after a quick visit to the mall for milk and bananas. I did think of getting the mower out but decided to wait until later in the week.
Being a Monday would normally have my coffee and cake morning but as it is a public holiday that just never happened of course. I finished the book I was reading and took another off the pile of unread novels to start this arvo.
I have to go to one of the pathology places first thing tomorrow morning for PSA and urine test as I visit the specialist next week, I hope I haven’t left it too late because I forgot about it.
If you are enjoying a long weekend have fun, if not have a magnificent Monday!
Take care…