Good morning Monday 4th July

Good morning all, yet another night with broken sleep so wasting an hour or two on the internet to pass the time.

Food shopping for me first thing, then I’ll be making a big lasagne to portion up for the freezer before preparing a salad for lunch, I just love being in the kitchen… :man_cook:

Have a good day everyone, and a very Happy Independence Day to all of our American friends :blush:

2 Likes

It is still raining, I was thinking that if it had been like this for the first year I arrived in the country there is no way I would have stayed or returned.

No plans to go anywhere today but even though rain is forecast for the rest of the week it appears the worst is over. I want to go into Wollongong to try to change the sterling that I have.

I should wander down to the Vietnamese shop to stock up on bread rolls but too wet for that. Hopefully life will start to return to normal tomorrow as the rain eases.

Anyway time for lunch.

Have a good one especially if you are a yank.

1 Like

Good morning I am awake too .
I wish I could sleep

Hi

Good Morning All, particularly our American Members.

A very average weather forecast, not very summery and a bit breezy…

I am a bit more mobile, so pottering in the garden for me.

Have a good day all.

Thanks!, I think.

It’s hours away from the 4th of July but the fireworks are already blasting away. The legal fireworks sound like a whistle and the illegal fireworks sound like an explosion. Anything that explodes is illegal here. Lots of explosions at the moment.

It was another cooler day. Nice! I spent the day battling the noise. Grateful that I didn’t have to battle the heat as well.

Tomorrow (4th of July) will be more of the same, probably intensified.

Have a brilliant day everyone.

Me too, Barry. It’s my favourite room in the house.

Morning all, another sunny day here.

Off out at 7.45am to do our weekly shopping at Aldi, then onto to Iceland to do more food shopping, then back home again.

Happy Independence Day.

Barry and ST, I hate cooking, so you can both come here and do some Batch cooking for me.

Have a nice day all.

2 Likes

With pleasure!

Good morning everybody.

I don’t like cooking either. I do it because I have to!!

Have a good day all…

:scream::astonished: you favour the Kitchen over the C room?

1 Like

Shock, Horror - Yes!
Well … maybe they are equal? Yes - let’s have some equality!

1 Like

Morning all.

I actually like cooking, just don’t do it every day. My kitchen is very small though.

Think dog is ready for her walk now. Laters folks.

1 Like

Was so excited by the thoughts of Kitchen and Cooking - I forgot my manners, sorry.

Good Morning/Afternoon everyone.

Strange thought came into my head. Thinking of Bruce in his swimming trunks swimming down the road to get some bread rolls. Got no idea where he would keep them swimming back home

2 Likes

Hi good morning all. Today I’m going to sit out under a parasol.

I dislike cooking it’s messy , I eat a lot of raw vegetables.
I wouldn’t miss the kitchen if it left the building.

:wave:

He ate them so no need to keep them anywhere lol

1 Like

Good morning

I’m doing late shifts this week as my boss wants to train me up on end of day things in case I’m needed should the full timer be off sick :mask:.

Much prefer my mornings!

I’m about to do another test as I’m sneezing and coughing , hopefully it’s neg again and just a cold

Later peeps.

1 Like

You have to feel for the people who’s homes have been flooded up to four times in the last 12 months.

Yes @Bruce , it’s horrendous, just watching the news about the drifting ship just off the coast near you, 21 still on board apparently… :hushed:

I feel for anyone who has flooding problems,it has to be a nightmare and such a worry.
Happy Independence Day to all of you from the USA.

I love cooking but hate the preperation.