Good Morning Monday 3/10/2022

Hi

My day has started weighed before breakfast, then disaster,no banana to go with my wheatabix.

A pleasant day outside, inside the Consultants will be around, Monday being discharge day.

Salmon and broccoli pie for lunch.

Have a good day all.

Morning Swimmers, how are you doing.

Salmon and Broccoli pie sounds goods, as long as there are no snails inside it, a few months ago, I washed all the broccoli, but didn’t noticed well inside was a small snail in his shell, I cooked it and gave it to my husband for dinner, when he started choking on the snail, ever since then he won’t eat broccoli.

Have a nice day all.

Morning all.

Ewww, Susie!!! :astonished::astonished:

Good morning!

For the past couple of days I’ve been having a good clean & tidy of my flat
I should finish it this morning, just vacuuming & dusting in the living room
Then a shower, dinner, and I can face the future with a clear conscience

The weather is nice & sunny at the moment, if it’s still like this I might just go for a stroll or a drive out into the local countryside this afternoon

I am suprised you are not heading for the divorce courts !
Still snail probaby adds protein

just got back from Tesco, Sue does a 2 week+ shopping spree for food it need two trolleys which is why I go. you won’t find a better trololey pusher than me, wobbly trolleys a speciality

Te sun shone all day, it was spring as I remembered it.

Heaps of washing on the line dried in a few hours.

Swept away leaves .
My sister tested positive for Covid

Good morning, all!
It has been a minute, but I am still beavering away.
Managing to get those key hours in at the gym - well done me.
It has been a concerted effort on my part to leave my work on the table and just go but feeling better for it.
Have tried to slow down with work and only doing what I can. But time is still ticking away at the rate of knots, and we’re almost back to daylight saving again, and there is always something that needs attention each day, so, trying is the best I can. So, lots still going on and, in the meantime, I try and take every day as it comes and not stress about the things I simply can’t control.

Have a good day all.

Ooops wrong day