Good morning on a slightly warmer day than yesterday, it is still a bit overcast and the temperature is only creeping up to a cool 19° but after yesterday’s frigid conditions (I had my fan heater on for a while) anything is an improvement, The forecast is for a warming trend for the rest of the week, thank goodness.
Monday is of course coffee and cake morning, sadly as we age, our numbers are diminishing and I can see this ending in the not too distant future. That’s the way it goes I suppose.
Not much planned for today, I will probably try to get the washed and aired bedding into the camper ready for its next outing. It is a bit of a fiddly job especially getting the fitted sheet on the mattress but it has to be done.
I am getting to the end of my list of “Jobs to be Done When I get Home” which is both good and bad. I like having something to do. No rain today so I might fly my drone for a little while later (depends on the wind).
Enjoy the day.
Take care…
