Good Morning Monday, 26th February 2024

Good Morning to all who follow on this marvellous, manic Monday.

Went to my usual walk early then my Monday meeting with a couple of friends for coffee, cake and a chat.

There is some drilling and digging going on in the dunny lane behind my block, something to do with plumbing judging by the number of plumbers trucks involved.

Will go out later for 20 litres of unleaded petrol for my mowers and generators later as my jerry can is just about empty. Excitement plus!

The weather yesterday was perfect and I hope today will be the same - warm, sunny but not too hot.

Have a good one…

That sounds like a great start to the week, coffee with friends. In your description, does a “jerry” mean car?

Weather is expected to be warmer than usual for tomorrow here in Texas. Hoping to establish a routine for lunch, we will see.

Cheers to a good week!

good morning peoples who get up early

that fine weather yesterday, and Mrs M pruned back all the shrubs and i did the chipping for the compost bins, garden feels like its coming alive again

might have a drive out to the coast and do a walkies, nice little cafe for latte and biccies, some days i am realy busy :innocent:

No, its a 20 litre petrol can designed by the Germans (the Jerries) during WWII, still the best fuel container.

They are a brilliant design which has never been improved on.

1 Like

Morning all - dry but very cold this morning.

Have been in to feed she who must be obeyed, refused to go out (can’t say I blame her) will have to go back later to see if she has changed her mind.

Had a lovely visit from brother in law and his wife yesterday, haven’t seen them for some time so it was good to catch up

I plan to check out a yoga class this afternoon - instructor advised me to wear something loose - if I had anything loose I probably wouldn’t need the class!! Wish me luck

Take care and hope everyone has a really great day

2 Likes

That made me laugh Sheila… :grin:
Although the thermometer said 3 degrees C, it was very cold on my walk this morning and I had to jog to keep warm. Having to rush off again this morning to take Mrs Fox for an appointment at the surgery five miles away. We have our own surgery in the village but they seem to be running it down for some reason.
Hoping to finish the maintenance on the bike this morning, it’s been too cold to ride it just lately so I took the opportunity to give it a strip down and oil, Mrs Fox is to old and lack of interest to do the same to her now…
:disguised_face:

Made me laugh too @SheilaP

1 Like

Thank you Bruce, pretty cool pic and description!

1 Like

Not my pic I should add.