Good morning Monday 24th January

Morning everyone, bit of a dull start here, hoping it’ll improve as the day goes on.

Probably going to have a quiet day today, as I’m feeling pretty exhausted after a bad night. I had just got off to sleep last night when next door let the flipping dogs out in the garden - their garden door is literally just below my bedroom window. They only have the one dog, but often have a friend staying who has a similar, small, yappy dog. They always then let them out very late at night before they retire, and they both explode into the garden yapping loudly. Right under my bedroom window :rage:. Two nights in a row this has happened. If she’s still there tonight I might not be responsible for my actions. Rant over :wink:

Anyway, as a consequence, I couldn’t get back to sleep for ages, tossing and turning until about 2.00 am!

Have a good day everyone :blush:

Morning all, delivered stuff to a charity shop, this after the Alf walk, now its coffee time, this retirement lark is easy, Enjoy.

1 Like

Afternoon all.

I was up early and managed to get out at a reasonable time for some shopping and petrol.

Had a quick coffee and Holly was mithering me for her second walk, so out we went. Now having lunch.

This afternoon will be spent setting up my new printer (thanks, Asda!)

puppy-cup

1 Like

Dull and very dreary here.

Good morning everyone

Working on the house today painting a ceiling in the hall…also have to source vaccination certificates for a holiday flight in February …so nothing exciting today :slight_smile:

Have a great day everyone x

1 Like