Good morning Monday 22/08/2022

185-D94-AE-6-D18-4-CC0-9696-92-C1-EFDE19-C8
Our house before we bought it, it was a Tea Room since the 50s.

Good morning all, already hot and sunny here.
Off into Gorleston early this morning, OH will be at the barbers, I will wait in the car for him, then we need to do a bit of shopping.

Have a nice day all.

Good morning/afternoon everyone.

Just back from 2 mile walk. Much cooler here today and I can smell rain.

It’s housework day in Tabby Towers so, after breakfast, will take the Shark for a walk, rearrange the dust, and do battle with the laundry goblins - I can see them hovering in the kitchen already!

Have a fun day.

Hi

Good Morning Suzie and all who follow.

The day has started, lights on etc and I can hear the traffic building up.

Consultant Ward Rounds later this morning, the lucky ones get to go home

It’s something of a lottery.
Have a good day all.

Good morning everybody :wave:

Cold and raining this morning. Determined not to put the heating on though “Heat the Human, not The House” (read that somewhere)

I have to take the dogs pee sample to the vets this morning for a check up. I might go for a wander round the shops (back to school sales are on for stationery!). Food delivery coming at lunchtime, then the rest of the day is my own.

Have a lovely day everyone (Swimmy, hope you can make your escape today, fingers crossed!)

1 Like

morn all
looks like another usual scorching hot day again. Sold a camera so its off to the P.O to post it this morning. the lawn needs clearing up from acorns and leaves so that is another job on the to do list.
What an exciting day this is going to be

1 Like

Good morning all, just back from the Monday shop and now having a brew and reading the paper for an hour after checking up on you lot

Just a day of rest for us today, before doing more work for the rest of the week on our daughter’s new house, but hopefully by Friday there will only be the bits and pieces left to do so we on the home straight

Have a pleasant day everyone :blush:

1 Like

Morning all.

Good to hear house renovations going well for your D, Barry. One of our coffee group ladies
her D was on the verge of exchanging contracts on a house, after months of searching, only for the surveyor’s report to flag up issues that would cost a fortune to rectify (damp and cladding) so sadly she had to pull out. She must now start the process all over again. But as she works, her mum has to do all the viewings.

Someone must have been smiling down at me when I got this house.

Will change bed linen shortly, while dog is out the garden, get that washed and hung in the sun.

I also plan on making a meat loaf, which will last for a couple of day’s dinners. No room in the freezer.

1 Like

Sunny and warmish - very nice in the sun - 20° I would guess.

Did a load of clothes washing followed by my bedding and on the line before I went out for a meeting.

Otherwise not an exciting day.

Good morning everyone :slightly_smiling_face: a fine start and hoping to get the dog towels dry before the rain which is forecast arrives.

Lots of ironing to do and I need to make a vets appointment for Chloe, there is a new ruling that she can’t have her repeat medication without a check up every 6 months .

Good morning to you!

Work started early today and finished up with another revised draft. Feel more anxious now than before - imposter syndrome has firmly set in.

Have a few bits to do today but nothing major. Will probably be settled by early afternoon with my current book.

Have a great one.

1 Like

Good morning all, a cooler and comfortable day.

Going to the Garden Centre shortly to look for something I can treat our daughter to.

Enjoy your day folks :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Morning all!

Lawn watering in progress. Weather has cooled considerably, a great relief for the moment.

Had a self care Sunday that was much needed. Feeling better from it.

With the potential cooler weather, there are more options for the day. I’ll have to play it by ear.

Have a miraculous day everyone.

I started this vegan pictures thread with you in mind. Feel free to visit it (or not). Reminds me to post in it again. Have a good one.

1 Like

parcel posted and lawn cleared and I am knackered, this cold I have doesn’t help either

Hope you feel better soon, RS.

Having got up very early, thanks to neighbours, I have
stripped the bed linen, got it washed and out in the garden. Hoovered the bedroom.

Changed water filter, scrubbed the water jug. Descaled the kettle.

Made a meat loaf (used my food mixer on the stand). And washed up everything.

Made several phone calls.

Relaxing with a cuppa and will take dog for a walk to the park overlooking the sea, for a bit of p&q. No way can I go in my garden.

Super!
If you can include the link I would be great. :smiley:

1 Like

Oh sorry! :blush:

I went to copy the link before the last post and forgot to add it. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

What? You’ve been out and about spreading it? Did the pandemic teach you nothing?

I have had so many COVID checks you would not believe as well as 4 jabs. So no chance of me spreading it and little chance of catching it either

I was referring to your cold.

A cough and a fart is about all that happens
The cough I can stop spreading