Good Morning Monday 20th Sept

Good Morning everyone

Except Bruce and Smiffy for whom it will much later - Good Afternoon!

Going to be another warm but cloudy day here. Being Monday - it will be housework time in Tabby Towers, the laundry goblins are already lurking and I might just have to attack the kitchen cupboards - trouble is - there are 14 of them!

Ah well - someone has to do it!

Have a fun day

1 Like

You are so right ST indeed it is afternoon in god’s firmament, just got back from my walk and looking forward to a couple of beers out in the garden.

Quite warm (25’) and worked up a sweat but it was windy too and the temperatures are supposed to drop this evening with snow down to 800metres inland tonight. That’s spring for you.

Have a pleasant day all of you

You have to keep the booze somewhere.

Mornng,
Just been out to do the feeders, beejeebers it is nippy up here in Edinburgh.

Good morning all, still pitch black outside.
Got to go and do my weekly shopping this morning.
Have a nice day all.

1 Like

good morning, back from our hols and we seem to have lost so much daylight, i mean at 6am it was pitch, a week ago i could walk around the garden…mmmm

Good Morning all, Happy Monday.
Lovely blue skies this morning but very Autumny

2 Likes

Good morning folks!

It’s a bright sunny Spring day here!

It’s a work day for me. Have a great day everyone!

1 Like

Morning all.

Good morning everyone :slightly_smiling_face: a lovely day with a nip in the air.

After an awful night with a misbehaving heart I am taking things easy today, the washing is waiting to be hung out and I will iron it when it dries.

Chloe is improving nicely and should have her stitches out tomorrow. Such a relief she is doing ok.
Enjoy your day :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Bit of a damp start today after a welcome drop of precipitation . Drop being the operative word. The empty water butts are still largely empty. Hope your day goes according to plan and stay safe . :+1:

Good morning all, a lovely bright start here and a fine day ahead methinks…

We hope to see our latest great granddaughter for the first time today and we’ll pop in to see Mum on the way back and mow her lawns.

Have a good day everyone :blush:

2 Likes

Good morning all.
This is the first morning I have felt quite chilly, there’s a noticeable drop in temperature.

Washing is nearly done, and the dogs, wild birds, and me all had breakfast.

Meg, so glad Chloe is on the mend, but sorry you’ve had such an unpleasant night again.
Take it easy.

Beautiful morning here, I’m hoping to get my log book today, so I can set the insurance in motion after speaking to boss man.

Lots of cleaning to do today as going to sons tomorrow, hope everyone has a good day…

Its stopped raining !

Having a survey done on the chimney today in preparation for the stove being installed and then this evening I start on lopping down the big tree in the garden as its taking up way too much room. The garage is all cleared out now, thanks to a few runs to the dump, some drilling and fixing of rod racks so my fishing rods are all on the wall and sweeping out all the dust, cobwebs and dirt that hasn’t been done for about 20 years. That was the weekends chores, plus hacking back a lot of the bushes at the back of the garden so we can see the trellis.

I’ll paint the floor with warehouse floor paint which my mate has left over and then … Saturday we are having the fitted wardrobes installed and the sliding storage drawers under the stairs. That would be phase 1 of the house project completed :lol:

With the house sorting out, day job and band I have little time for anything else these days …

Happy Monday !

Good morning everyone, a beautiful day here with temperatures set to be around 21deg. Well I finally got my sewing done over the weekend - a jersey knit dress with a toning jersey knit cardigan for my granddaughter. She was thrilled with them.

Today I’m planning on using the embroidery machine - I have a couple of pictures I want to stitch out on felt, one for me and one for my daughter. I will frame my one, but probably just mount my daughter’s on board because it’s a halloween picture, only on show for a week or so each year!

Enjoy your day whatever your plans :blush:

1 Like

Sorry to hear about your bad night Meg - do take care. Good that Chloe is improving.

Thank you both… :slightly_smiling_face:

How lovely Barry :smiley:

1 Like

Good to hear Chloe is recovering, and sorry to hear of Meg feeling unwell.

Barry, how was seeing the GD?

I took Holly to one of her carers and nipped up to A&E for my burn. Wasn’t happy with it this morning, but they didn’t seem very concerned. Gave me good advice, put a silver gauze over it, then a piece of lint and an adhesive covering. Told not to shower for 2 days and to see my practice nurse in 2 days for a check up/re-dress, if needed. I have my appt for Wednesday at 11,40.

Wasn’t made to feel bad either, when I said sorry if I wasted their time. Wait time, after quick triage, was around an hour. Absolutely brilliant.

1 Like