Good morning Monday 18th Oct

Good morning all, clear sky earlier but clouding over now with the promise of showers later…

No idea yet what the day holds, but something usually turns up to pique my interest and I love surprises… lol

Have a pleasant day everyone :blush:

1 Like

Good Morning everyone! Woke up with a sore eye this morning, think its the eyelid rather than the eye though. I’ll go to the pharmacy later and see what she says. Other than that, its cold, dark and wet. No plans made for the day, yet. Have a lovely one everybody :wave:

2 Likes

Good morning everyone

Nothing planned for me today… I might go shopping into Harrogate for some retail therapy

Have a good day everyone

Ps…hope your eye gets sorted Pixie x

1 Like

Hi

Good Morning All

Milder today, with rain later.

Nothing planned except more paper shredding.

Have a good day all.

Good morning all, beautiful Red Sky here, looks like it might be a nice day.
Got Workers coming this morning for 4 days to put up a new Conservatory with a Tiled roof, so that we can make it into a Dining Room. Have a nice day all.

1 Like

Sounds exciting Susie, :+1:here’s hoping the weather holds for them. :blush:

Good luck with the eye Pixie, here’s hoping it’s nothing serious. :crossed_fingers:

Good Morning all,

Had a lovely walk through the little wood this morning - saw an amazing sunrise. Very red though which bodes ill for the rest of the day.

Off to visit friends not seen since lockdown began - will be fun. They have two mini Schnauzers who were just puppies then - they are probably full grown now!

Hope your eye is better soon, Pixie!

Stay safe.

Good Morning all,

What a grey day morning here, hope you’ve all got it nicer

Work for me, a bit later a start this morning but roll on retirement!

Hope the eye gets better Pixie, I always try bathing it in salt water first

Have fun all

Good morning folks!

It’s a breezy Spring day here! Have a blessed day!

Morning all, very dark, dismal and gloomy here, with rain forecast for most of the day. Most of the week, in fact :weary:

Sewing today, as it didn’t get done yesterday - I printed and assembled the patterns, but then remembered I’d promised to go and do some crafts with my granddaughter. Ended up doing face painting, great fun!

Hope your eye/eyelid improves @PixieKnuckles. I used to get styes on my eyelids regularly as a child. My mum always swore by Golden Eye Ointment - I wonder if it’s still around?

Have a good day everyone :blush:

1 Like

Although the sun officially had risen here over 2hrs ago, its still barely light under a heavily overcast sky. I don’t like dim Mondays! Oh, that reminds me of a song:-

Good morning all :slightly_smiling_face: looking very grey out, rain forecast for today.

Looking forward to a visit from our son this morning. We will then be visiting our daughter this afternoon as she will be having hospital visits tomorrow and Wednesday when it will be their birthday.
Unfortunately he won’t be staying long due to his work so he will be returning to Wales this evening.

Enjoy your day folks :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It has been a lovely sunny day but it is not going to last.

Was supposed to visit my doctor early this morning but when i got there I found that he was running about an hour behind so I cancelled and rebooked.

Washed my bed sheets before going for my walk, as I say a lovely day.

Enjoy your day

1 Like

Marning everytwo!

Tudday, I shal du sum Chopin.

Get sum spids, collie flours, and fings.

Thenn I’l comb bak and c if my spielchicker is woking proplie!

2 Likes

Morning all.

I tried to get a Dr appointment again today, no such luck. I’ll try again tomorrow as I can only book an appointment for that day. Useless cretins the NHS.

Anyway, the grass is cut and the electricians will be over later to quote for new living room lights.

Good morning everyone :slightly_smiling_face: dark and grey and getting darker by the moment.

I am trying to catch up on some housework now the gardening is up to date.

I fear Chloe may have stepped on a sharp stone and opened up the wound on her foot where her toe was amputated. This is a surprise after so may weeks have past. I am dressing it and have returned to putting a boot on for outside walking. I will see how it goes and if a return to the vets is needed.

3 Likes

Sorry to hear that @Meg , and as you say quite a surprise after so long. Anyway, my best wishes to Chloe for a speedy healing.

1 Like

Ouch - poor Chloe. I hope it heals up again soon.

I spent the morning covered in Schnauzers! Really only two - but felt like half a dozen! Was in big trouble with those cats when I came home smelling of dog!

1 Like

Oh dear, I hope Chloe’s foot heals soon, Meg.