Good Morning Monday, 14th October 2024

Good morning to you all. The weather looks like rain, it has already had one pathetic effort to rain but it will have to do better than that if it is to wet the ground. I can hear the gentle rumblings of thunder not too far away so perhaps the much needed rain will fall this arvo.

Monday, as always is coffee and cake morning though our number was depleted by one with the flu but we still had a good chat.

Ah! I can hear rain on the roof, good…

Yesterday, I think I mentioned I straightened the bend mudguard, looking at it this morning I was quite pleased with the effort. I will postpone the axle moving until it is a bit warmer and drier, there is no rush.

Co-incidentally the rego for the camper came today. I get no concession on this because I already claim it on the car which is 5 times this.

I was able to try out PaintdotNET! to crop and blur personal details. Easy as.

Have a great day, hope the sun shines for you. Take care

1 Like

Good morning - A very wet start to the day but expected to get dry by 11.00 a.m. A good job too. I have to get to the hospital this morning for an appointment with the Oncologist. I don’t know what the point might might be without the scans that couldn’t be done last month but I’ll be there anyway.

Have a good day. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good Morning from Foxy’s neck of the woods… :man_running:
Still a bit chilly early on with temperatures not expected to reach double figures today.
A cool 6 degrees C as I left the house, much the same outside too… :open_mouth:
Only messin’ but it was down to 18 degrees in the bedroom as I shuffled out from under the duvet.
Fine and dry outside though, and managed to jog quite a few bits, to keep warm.
With a raking and probably the last cut of the year, I plan to put the lawn into winter mode later and give the mower some love and affection, with a complete strip down…Yes the mower too!
:nerd_face:

1 Like

It is funny how the “Good Morning” thread can sometimes attract over 20 replies but sometimes very few, like this one. I haven’t kept a score but I think this day’s replies are the fewest ever, I don’t recallt here being fewer than about five before.

I wonder why that is? Is it a day of the week thing? or some other reason?