Good Morning Monday, 11th March 2024

Good morning to you all on this Canberra Day public holiday.

Another day with my usual morning walk with the dog along one of the many cycle paths that litter Canberra.

Creek on one side, road on the other.

The rest of the day will either be spent sitting on the patio reading or indoors watching TV. Exciting eh?

Enjoy your day all of you.

1 Like

**good morning all and sunday

looking dry here in NW England, both I and Mrs M have haircuts this morning

then its a bits and bobs day**

Morning all - yesterday was spent indulging in junk food, overdosing on chocolate and several large glasses of Merlot all the while binge watching my favourite box set!! The Black Dog has been sent to the cellar of my mind where, hopefully, it will stay until it withers and dies!

That looks great Bruce - have to say I am missing the Australian sunshine (oh also missing the family too!)

This morning will be spent on housework and catching up with paperwork. This afternoon I will attend my second yoga session

Take care - hope everyone has a great day

Good Morning from Foxy’s world… :umbrella:
That picture looks like heaven compared to my world this morning Bruce…
The beauty of being away from home is the fact that you can’t do any little jobs that occupy your thoughts and make you feel guilty while at home…
Misty, Cold (6 degrees C) and overcast as I dawdled round a waterlogged 3 mile route.
The pain in my foot made it feel uncomfortable for the first mile but it felt easier as I got going.
Too wet to do anything in the garden and the lawn is in desperate need of a rake and cut, if it ever dries out. Still messing with the kitchen taps, but a solution is in sight without the need to buy new ones. Kitchen table is next on the list. It’s a bloody great slab of composite glued to a batten on the wall, with two chrome steel legs supporting the other end. Not being able to plug and screw, the legs are glued on and have come loose. Better get it sorted before it all ends up on the floor… :flushed: