Good Morning Monday 10th

@Kazz on the contrary, she screams the street down when I leave! It didn’t help leaving the house with my sister, whom she adores. But I checked in on her several times viewing the camera in the bedroom. When I opened the app while sitting in Morrisons cafe we noticed she was up on her haunches, staring out the window, but for the most part she relaxed on the bed. Today was nearly 3 hours, so it seems bit by bit I am increasing the length of time she is left.

@Bathsehba because I have to go into the office on a Saturday Sunday for part of each day…and did not have any “work” clothe I have uniform where I worked before then I had jeans and dog walking jeans LOL boring life,

@Jazzi Oh dear sorry to hear that but 3 hours is a good length of time. Mine just sleeps and snores.

Haha sounds a bit like my wardrobe :rofl:. Thanks for clearing up the work clothes thingy - I get it now!

I hope you’ll have days off midweek, btw :upside_down_face:

No, it would be cruel to get a new dog at my age, I am just looking after my middle son’s dog while he has a few days with the family in Sydney staying in his Sydney flat (where no dogs are allowed)