Good Morning Friday 8th March 2024

Wow! it is early arvo here but my excuse is that I was driving down to Canberra for my dog sitting duties for most of the morning. Anyway it’s a big hello and good morning from the Australian Capital Territory (ACT).

Went for my walk at home, then watered all the pot plants, did a bit of shopping and other little jobs until it was after 9am in the hope that the freeway wasn’t crowded before setting off. As it happened I thought the Hume Highway was exceptionally busy compared to my normal trip though the journey still only took a touch under three hours

On arrival got my SiL to crawl under my car to check on a slight oil leak from the turbo charger, looks like a gasket needs changing but not urgent.

Here’s hoping you have a great day.

good friday morning

its dry again but no sun forcast and an easterly wind (the colder ones)

art class this morning

1 Like

Morning all -sunshine but a cold wind this morning

I certainly admire your energy Bruce, until I have had a least 2 cups of coffee I can barely remember my name! Enjoy your dog sitting duties!

Cat left no little gifts but has refused to go out this morning. Regular servants due back this evening so my services will no longer be required - until they go away again in 3 weeks time when they will be away for another 2 weeks!

All I have planned for today is a coffee get together this afternoon at the local church

Take care - hope everyone has a lovely day

Good morning from Foxy’s world… :foot:t2:
Had to turn back after half a mile with a painful heel for some reason.
Rest day tomorrow so I’ll just visit B&Q and get some bits for a few jobs pending round the house today and give the foot a rest to the roars of approval and “It’s about time that dripping tap was sorted” from Mrs Fox…
:roll_eyes: