Good Morning Friday 2nd June 2023

Morning all!

Had some trouble sleeping yesterday so I just went with it after a while. I caught up later.

No plans today until I see how I feel.

Have a good day everyone.

Good morning!
Cold & dull but dry, though it’s brightening up now

I’m trying to get out & about more, so I’m visiting some of the local social clubs & community centres, including one this morning
Probably more work on the model plane this afternoon

Good morning everyone

Bright and sunny outside today …nothing planned so I will be in the garden…just remembered have to go buy a baby outfit for a baby shower I’m at tomorrow…my nephew and his partner are having a baby girl…I’m glad it’s a girl…its more fun buying clothes for girls :slight_smile:

Have a great day everyone

Good morning all, got my washing out on the line, its very windy outside, so they will get dry in no time.

Nothing planned for the day.

Have a nice day all.

Good morning all

What a difference a day makes yesterday blue skies all the way, today overcast .

Whatever you’re doing have a good day .

Yesterday Old Portsmouth a tall ship making for the harbour, in the distance the Isle Of Wight

2 Likes

Morning all, at last we have blue skies and sun and a little warmer , the CH was coming on yesterday , theres a gentle breeze .
My task today is go through my photos for the Comp , well i have quite a few .It may take some time …
Have a nice day everyone …