Good Morning Friday 24th March 2023

Morning all!

More catching up on sleep. So nice! :sleeping::zzz::slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face:

Talked to my favorite person on the phone. Also nice.

Weather has been alternating rain and sun really quickly.

Today’s plans are still up in the air.

Have a good day everyone.

1 Like

Good Morning all :wave:
On this gale force stormy day …I need a set of land anchors :wink:
I think it’s going to be a duvet type of day …
I might have a go at organising the hall cupboards …

Enjoy your day xxx

1 Like

Morning everyone, blowy here too but sunny with it so no complaints…

Just visiting Mum this morning as she just come out of hospital, so probably needs cheering up. No other plans yet but I’ve some potting up to do in the greenhouse so may get on with that later.

Enjoy your day folks :blush:

1 Like

Good morning!

Showery this morning
I had an early night and feel livelier today

I’m a retired chef, and also when I retired I downsized into a flat, which is quite full of odds & ends
Among other stuff I had a load of assorted kitchen knives & utensils that I had been keeping in case they came in useful, but of course they don’t, they just fill up drawers & boxes and never see the light of day
So I’ve sorted & kept the best for everyday use, and this morning I’ll take the rest to sell to the second hand tool stall on a local market

Than this afternoon I’ll press on with a model plane, it’s been part made for ages, and it’s time it was finished

1 Like

Good morning all.
Beautiful sunshine here.
Not doing a lot today, apart from clothes washing, washing my hair, cooking etc.
Have a nice day all.

Morning all.

Got the WM going, with a bed linen set, that I hope to hang out in the sunshine.

Not sure of plans for the day.

Morning everyone, just crept in under the wire. Tesco shop done, breakfast done, but looking through the kitchen window this morning while doing my porridge look who came to visit…

3 Likes

Good morning all :grinning: it was a bright sunny morning here to start the day but the showers have arrived with a few black clouds.

It is Mr Mags birthday today but it will be a quiet day as our daughter and family won’t risk visiting as our grandson has covid after recently visiting his girlfriend in Romania.

Hopefully I will be able to potter around in the garden later.

Enjoy your day folks…. :slightly_smiling_face: