Good Morning Friday, 22nd March 2024

Good morning to all who follow.

Did the usual walk then a visit to Big W for a pair of secateurs (I broke mine yesterday) and a few other odds and ends. Saw a Kathy Lette book on the shelves so bought that too, she does make me laugh.

This arvo I have an appointment at the dentist for a filling he discovered at my last check up. Not looking forward to it, a dentist visit is a traumatic experience for me even though I know it is ridiculous - my brain is still living in the days of those horrific, slow, articulated arm, belt driven drills.

Cloudy looking skies even though rain is not forecast until the middle of next week.

Anyway have a good day at whatever you have planned.

2 Likes

I am getting earlier today to this post. My day started with me asking my boss for permission to work from home. Somewhat stomach upset from eating leftover I believe.

I full heartly agree on dentist visits! I’m about to go through with 2 extractions and one implant. When the oral surgeon described it, I could feel my teeth going sore. :smiley:

Have a really good day. I’m looking forward to no conversations this evening, and just being able to sleep.

1 Like

Early morning for the wee dog. Then the nurse for my meds.

1 Like

Good Morning from Foxy’s World…
Got to rush off today, just time for my walk and breakfast, then off to find some more of these…

3 Likes

Morning all - first thanks for the kind comments yesterday, much appreciated

Only plans for today are ironing this morning (not my favourite job!), then off to the community cafe at the local church this afternoon for coffee and, hopefully, meet new people.

Take care - hope everyone has a lovely day

What is that?? Have you discovered an unknown version of Stonehenge?

1 Like

What is this? Looks like cool markers.

1 Like