Good Morning Friday 21st April 2023

Morning all!

Task done! (at least for the moment) Huge sigh of relief.

That done, I caught up on some important :wink: things like extending my Netflix subscription and getting a Hulu gift card.

Need to work on getting some food but chilling out is the task for the day. I did load my online cart though.

Have a good day everyone.

|Good Morning, Tesco delivery then Blood tests for me and Mr F

1 Like

Good morning all.

Its raining as usual, looks really outside.

Blood test for me as well as 9am this morning, and that’s it for the day.

Have a nice day all.

Morning all.

I shall be staying home (as in not going out shopping/library) apart from dog walks. Hope the rain has eased off so I can get the morning one out of the way.

Will do a beef casserole in the slow cooker, fiddle about indoors for the morning, then after lunch I like to relax and get stuck into a book, if nothing else is wanting my time.

Morning everyone and yes, tipping down here too, in fact it’s hardly got light yet! :sunglasses:

Staying in here too and just pottering about with odd jobs and making some pastry. May try and finish my jigsaw if I can find the time… :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Enjoy your day if you can. :blush:

Me up late at 10am today and still with a nose cold for the past three days, Talk about a runny nose this one of mine would win any race, weather wise it is raining again so stopping indoors yet again.