Good Morning Friday 1st June 2022

Wake up sleepy heads! Where the Bloody Hell are you?

Wet here, floods forecast…

My son came down to change the oil in his car on his way to Canberra

1 Like

so oils well then with your sons car now

Morning all, you’re certainly getting your share of the weather this year Bruce, I hope you have a better summer for when we are there in December!

Nothing much doing here, just baking this morning and picking more berries for the freezer this afternoon, such an exciting life…

Have a pleasant day everyone :blush:

Morning, thought it was 1st July

HeHe!

2 Likes

I saw a man yesterday doing a drawing ,so I asked him what was he actually drawing and he said a horse and cart. Well says I, I can see the horse but where is the cart? the man said that the horse had to draw that.

1 Like

:rofl: @realspeed.

Hi

Good Morning All.

Very localised thunderstorms last night, luckily I missed them, but could see them.

Flooding closed the railways and the Mororway for a while.

CT Scan with dye this afternoon, Red Cross are providing the transport and then taking me shopping…

All good fun.

Have a good day all.

Just back from going to the bank in Bexhill and also a hair cut while there at the barbers. apart from that not much else

:wave: Finally finished assembling the new flat-pack for the kitchen. Trouble is the drawers don’t work properly (jammed shut) even though I assembled them correctly. I’ll have to take the back off now to release them and find out what’s causing the problem.

Hi

Just back from the CT Scan.

It was a bit complicated with me being a falls risk etc and getting a pink canula into my difficult veins.

I am also on a high dose of blood thinners, which was fun when the canula was taken out.

As an aside, the Red Cross took me shopping on the way home, but lidl had no washing up liquid or clothes washing stain remover.

Glad its over with Swimmers.

And no one to fix it. Oh well.