Another bright and sunny day down here on the south coast.
Not much happening today, run a few errands, try to do something with the garden and order some stuff online. Wife is off to visit relatives today, so I have the house to myself. May go for a walk along the beach later.
There hasn’t been much to report for the past few days as I’ve been feeling a bit tired - nothing serious, just a lot of sitting about and watching funeral adverts on daytime TV
I really must snap out of it, I’ve been spending too much time indoors and the fine weather is fast slipping by
So I’ll have a shower and go into town to get a mini statement and do some window shopping - that’ll be a start
Just checking in and on my second coffee at the moment (the second never tastes as good as the first for some reason).
Was out fairly late last night with a buddy for our regular catch up - it poured with rain all evening but didn’t really dampen our spirits i’m pleased to say, although the journey back was a bit soggy and cold.
Autumn has arrived.
Today will finally go to the salon for a bit of a makeover, which is well overdue - looking forward to it.