Good Morning and Happy New Year - 1st January 2022

Well, the world didn’t end in 2021. It is 2022, it is summer, there are no bushfires (to speak of) let’s hope it’s better year than the last couple. The fireworks are fantastic, the harbour looks spectacular as always.

Hope you all have a wonderful New Year when you eventually catch up. :wink:

Anyway I am off to bed in a few minutes.

Welcome to 2022

8 Likes

Happy new year to you.

1 Like

2 Likes

A Happy New Year to our Australian Members!

HappyNewYear

2 Likes

2 Likes

Happy New Year Bruce! :clinking_glasses: :champagne:

1 Like

Happy New Year to our Ozzie and any Kiwi members.

1 Like

New Year fireworks should only be in Sydney in Oz.The setting is perfect and there’s lots of water about.Melbourne has this pathetic urge to compete but it’s thousands of dollars literally going up in smoke.

London’s fireworks are back on tonight.

1 Like

Happy New Year @Bruce and to all our Antipodean friends on here. Let’s hope for a better 2022 for all of us.

1 Like

Bruce what is it like being in the next year and what amazing things have you done in 2022?

So far I have slept for most of it but I am up now so that could all change. It is looking to be a lovely sunny day to start the New Year

2 Likes

I feel like I’m behind already, and the new year hasn’t even started. :rofl:

Happy New year brucie. Good game Good game :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Happy New Year everyone … :hugs:

1 Like
                 Happy New Year everyone.

happy_new_year_fireworks-20091113-114120

1 Like

Good Morning everyone

Happy 2022!

I am being taken out to lunch today - so that will be lovely.

There were a few fireworks here last night - woke me up - then next door’s dog was barking for about 30mins - stopping me from going back to sleep - so I was up at midnight for the first time in about 30 years!

Stay safe.

1 Like

Hi

Good Morning and Happy New Year.

A terrible few days for me, but great to be here.

A very noisy New Year, with nasty neighbours getting drunk at their party and fighting, bless them.

Have a good day all and stay safe.

1 Like

Happy New Year to you all.

1 Like

Good Morning and Happy New Year to you all!

The usual drunken drama’s unfolded last night, accompanied by lots of fireworks and eventually the police topped it all off by whizzing up and down the streets looking for the perpetrators.

Never mind, its quiet now so long may that continue!

Have a lovey day :wave:

1 Like