Good Morning/Afternoon - Thursday 7th July

Good Morning/Afternoon everyone.

Going to be cloudy but dry and warm here for most of the day- escalating to too darn hot by mid afternoon!

Results of my knee XRays are back - osteoarthritis apparently - no cure for that and I cannot take pain killers - they act like a general anaestheic on me - so will just have to learn to live with it. At least now I know what it is and that no further damage can be done I can begin going for my long walks again - will invest in a ‘fold-up’ type of
walking stick just for emergency. Those knees will soon find out who is boss cat around here!

Meeting my ‘Personal Trainer’ for the first time late morning. Not sure what to expect - but it will be interesting.

Have a fun day

1 Like

Morning Tabs, keep going yes but just be careful out there!

Morning all, looks like being another fine day here, and forecast to be getting warmer over the next few days with no rain in sight… :sunglasses:

Just the usual walk first thing then I’ll be going over to Mums to mow her lawns if needed and do some weeding for her in the garden. No other plans yet so I may have to resort to the deck chair and a beer in the shade somewhere.

Take it easy and have a pleasant day folks :blush:

1 Like

Good morning all, its dull, cold and miserable outside, I don’t suppose I will be going out today (boring day ahead).

Keep those knees walking Tabby, but slowly and don’t over do it.

Have a nice day all.

Morning all

It’s warm here already …I can see it’s going to be another afternoon under the parasol .
:wave:

Morning all!

Feeling a bit cooler so far, so I’m hoping for a cool day.

The masterclass was excellent. Had some trouble sleeping last night. Couldn’t stop laughing for some reason. And no, I didn’t have anything to drink. Super strange to be laughing in the middle of the night. After the masterclass, I got more rest.

Looking forward to talking with my favorite person on the phone today. Beyond that, I’m playing it by ear.

Have a gorgeous day everyone.

Hi

Good Morning All.

A grey and windy start to the day.

Sorry to hear about the knees ST.

Starting the day reading the Boris Jokes, some are quite funny.

Have a good day all.

Good morning all.
Sunny, then clouds over again, here, but quite warm and pleasant. Apparently we’ve got another heatwave on its way over the weekend and into next week.

I have some fiddly jobs to do in the garden, then lunch, then off to my Otago class this afternoon.
Have fun. :smiley:

Good afternoon all.

Tabby, sorry to hear about the diagnosis. Take is easy.

Back home with a clean and groomed dog. I have got as far as changing the bed linen, and washed up. Shall now do the vacuuming (which I had hoped to do while dog not here, but did a bit of shopping instead). WM is on.

Best crack on.

Sounds intriguing - what subject, Butterscotch?

1 Like

Hi

What a lovely afternoon.

I am outside the conservatory smelling the herbs and enjoying the sunshine.

No Parasol for me, unlike Ripple, I am up North so just a knotted hanky on my head and my trousers rolled up so you can see my socks.

Very classy for up here. :grin: :grin:

String vest & braces ? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The subject was self-discipline based on a healing modality. Since the class was live, I spoke out against the use of self-discipline for those people with trauma based pasts. I really like this guy. He was good enough to distinguish how he was using the term in his context. Really good class.

1 Like

@butterscotch - that sounds fascinating!

1 Like