Good evening, another Buzz refugee here

Good evening, a Buzz refugee here, I’d only been there a little while and it all went bottoms downwards…

9 Likes

I was a member of Buzz 50 several years ago. When Mike passed away, the mods got power happy, and so I ventured elsewhere.
Hope you like it here; it’s a great bunch of assorted fruits and nuts!

6 Likes

Hello Kenty and welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum, Kenty! Hope you enjoy your time here. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome Kenty. I, too, was on Buzz. I left when I heard it was closing down. No point in getting caught up in all the sentiments of everyone still wishing it would not close. I was astralcat on there. I have been on this site for several years - it’s a really nice place to hang.

4 Likes

Hello Kenty and Welcome!
Hope you enjoy the forum here and soon settle in.

3 Likes

Yeah…one mod in particular seemed to visit my profile quite often and if I ever saw a PM from them I knew I’d offended again!

6 Likes

Wotcha Kenty and welcome to the forum of forums!

5 Likes

Good to see you here Kenty.

2 Likes

Thanks for the greeting folks, I’ll try not to upset too many people, I’m totally harmless really…

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum Kenty.
Looking forward to reading you…
:+1:

1 Like

Hello Kenty, a warm welcome to the forum…… :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks chaps and chapesses…

2 Likes

Same here Kenty. I just joined Buzz too but glad this forum is here.

3 Likes

Welcome to over50schat.
I am also a Buzz refugee. This is a great place to interact and share your experiences.

Hello and welcome Kenty and welcome to the forums.

Welcome @Kenty hope you enjoy your time here lots to look at and do please do not be afraid to post something even if its a weurd post someone will like it or even reply. mods here are much more relaxed than them mods at buzz. i was on buzz but forgot to sign in for few months and membership was terminated that will not happen here.

1 Like

Thanks peeps :slight_smile:

From one Buzz refugee to another… I’m here as well now that Buzz is dying. Pity because I like certain aspects of it…ie the chat rooms…though I didn’t use them often but when I did, it was nice to chat with people from different places.

3 Likes

G’day “M” :wink: one snowball coming atcha. :innocent::wink: Fred.