Going Camping for a Week

LOL. Only &25.00 a night. or 18.19 pounds. Where is the British pound sign on an english keyboard? Anyone know? It told me Shift+ALT+3, but that didn’t work.

@Danny For $25 do you have access to facilities like ablutions/washup area and electricity points etc? And does the camp site have a fireplace area?

1 Like

Yes to all. Even laundry facilities, although I can wait till I get home. I don’t think there will be phone service with it being so far in the mountains, but I could be surprised.

1 Like

Shift and 3 £, Dollar, shift and 4 $

1 Like

That’s value for your dollar then AND they throw in some free bugs and
:bear:

1 Like

on my keyboard Shift + 3 = #

Try this : £20.00
Enjoy your trip!

I’m guessing your keyboard isn’t set to uk english.

1 Like

£18.19

for me to type that £ is & #183; no space between the & and #

That is very French Minx…or am I saying this to me… :thinking:

1 Like

oui,oui

Hi Di, Nope, you said it to me

:smiley:

1 Like

So How do I get to my Euro symbol… @ caricature, it is on the dollar and on the No. 4 key?

1 Like

If you want to change it go into setting’s , time and language, then language, you should see a keyboard setting.

1 Like

J’ai besoin de café. BRB

1 Like

Don’t think there is one on a English keyboard, its wasn’t wanted. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

There isn’t, that I know of.

Well the Laptop Husband bought recently in a French store(it’s just applications).it’s french… . :zipper_mouth_face:
I set his language to English but the keyboard stayed French…I tried and tried…Took it to the store for them to do it…It took the guy 1 minute…Home and it did not change… :roll_eyes:
so a quick fix as many keys are the same as a British one…have little stickers on it now…Have not figured the @ as yet though…not that he uses it much for emails…

1 Like

that will come in handy, Danny

1 Like

Indeed. Sorry I can’t help with French computer, never even seen one in French.