Going back to the moon

https://www.over50sforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11453&d=1579389521

Mags,
Please , please tell me how in the world you managed to enlarge that photo (above) ? Perhaps I have early onset of dementia but I just donā€™t get it.

Still attempting to learn. I did it but I donā€™t know how I did it. I posted ANOTHER of the above photos and again it was way too small, so I erased it and I wrote out ā€œstill attempting to learnā€ and like magic it worked. Weird !

Not sure what has happened to my copy of your photo above but it has disappeared :smiley:

Copy the image URL of your photo.

Go to your Reply box and click on the icon at the top of the reply box that looks like a yellow envelope. Paste the image into this box and click ok.

Agreed. When I looked it up I found it was president obama who initiated this project, back in 2010:
Thespace policy of the Barack Obama administrationwas announced by U.S. PresidentBarack Obamaon April 15, 2010, at a major space policy speech atKennedy Space Center.[1]He committed to increasingNASAfunding by $6 billion over five years and completing the design of a new heavy-lift launch vehicle by 2015 and to begin construction thereafter. He also predicted a U.S.-crewed orbitalMarsmission by the mid-2030s, preceded by theAsteroid Redirect Missionby 2025. In response to concerns over job losses, Obama promised a $40 million effort to helpSpace Coastworkers affected by the cancellation of theSpace Shuttle programand*Constellation program.