Giant Holes in the Sun

2 Likes

That could potentially bugger some communications, so prepare to witness interruptions to some broadband connections.

1 Like

Blimey … holes in the Sun … :open_mouth:

1 Like

should i finish off my whikey

1 Like

Need a hand? :wink:

1 Like

is it steady better make them doubles

2 Likes

4 Likes

Don’t buy green bananas!

1 Like

Yes! Apparently it could affect communications.
We have built a technological house of cards and there are things that have happened in the past that would cripple the modern world as we know it…They are bound to happen again, so stand by to be crippled…I bet you wished that you had grown your own food instead of relying to transport it half way around the world, and kept your road maps…

Quote:
A huge coronal hole on the surface of the Sun could generate moderate geomagnetic storms that have the potential to affect power systems and the operations of spacecraft and satellites.

1 Like

OGF with his tin foil hat on.

Ha Ha yes Mr Smith, yesterdays conspiracy theory is today’s reality…
Ignore at your peril…
:nerd_face:

2 Likes

I only tease you because I like you,Although I don’t actually agree with most of your opinions. :grinning:

1 Like

I know Mr Smith…The feeling is mutual…
:wink:

1 Like

I am just disagreeable, no matter what the potential catastrophe. :grin:

Memento mori

The sun is going to be fine!

2 Likes

What a fizzer! Thanks for telling us after the event, didn’t even have the chance to make my tin foil hat. it was over by the 25th March according to that BBC article.

Very disappointing.

Strange how the story only popped up in my news feed yesterday in that case.

1 Like

There’s been so many holes in that red top rag for years.

2 Likes

The BBC article was dated the 23rd March but yours came from the USA 22hours ago.

What you have to remember is that the poor people living in the USA are still using Fahrenheit and Imperial measurements and their day doesn’t even start until everybody else is going to bed so they are always a bit behind.

Don’t blame yourself.

2 Likes

some are more behind than others

2 Likes