Georgia, USA election probe - DA Fani Willis and her special prosecutor Nathan Wade in sexual relationship

Trump seeks to make the most of historic Georgia mugshot

Within hours, his campaign website was selling mugshot-branded mugs, t-shirts and drink coolers.

John Bolton, who served as national security advisor under Mr Trump, said the image was likely carefully staged. “I think it’s intended to be a sign of intimidation against the prosecutors and the judges,” he told CNN. “He could’ve smiled. He could’ve looked benign. Instead he looks like a thug.”

Mr Trump, however, is a man well aware of the power of his public image. Earlier this year he complained that producers on Fox News chose to “purposely show the absolutely worst pictures of me, especially the big ‘orange’ one with my chin pulled way back”.

And to some the low quality of the Fulton County mugshot looks especially strange on a former president, even with its possible promotional value. But despite the low resolution, Edd Mair, a lecturer in the History of Modern America at the University of York, said Mr Trump’s campaign “clearly thinks there’s a lot to get out of a photo like this”.

“What’s most striking about it is how on brand this is for Donald Trump. Even a mugshot there’s a way of converting this into political capital and enthusing his base.”

Some right-wing commentators have been drawing analogies with Nelson Mandela and Dr Martin Luther King Jr, who had mugshots taken, including in an iconic 1963 shot from Birmingham Jail.

“They did the same thing to Martin Luther King Jr,” tweeted comedian and Trump supporter Terrence K Williams. “They go after the good guys and especially the ones who fight for freedom and expose evilness and corruption. I stand with President Trump and this mugshot makes me want to vote for him even more.” (1)

Mr Mair said Trump supporters will be attempting to frame the mugshot in this way. “These people were deemed as dangerous individuals going against the grain, but they were eventually proven right. This is what Donald Trump and his supporters want to get out of this mugshot.”

Mugshot mugs for mugs … :roll_eyes:

(1) Donald J Trump - freedom fighter and moral champion … :rofl:

Former president Donald Trump was declared as being 6-foot-3 tall and weighing 215 pounds when he was officially booked at Fulton County jail in Atlanta. There was plenty of speculation over the official measurements and the end results saw him listed at figures comparable with a number of NFL superstars - particularly quarterbacks. Trump’s official weight was more than 20 pounds lighter than the last weight he disclosed in a White House physical before being voted out of office.

Houston Texans quarterback CJ Stroud, the No.2 overall pick in the recent NFL Draft, was measured officially at the NFL Combine as being 6-foot-3 and weighing 218 pounds, three pounds heavier than Trump’s listed weight. Various other players, particularly quarterbacks, possess similar official measurements but have vastly different visible physiques to Trump.

Of course, old age and gravity may have taken their toll on Trump’s physique … :roll_eyes:

Donald Trump’s election campaign says it has raised $7.1m (£5.6m) since his police mugshot was taken at a prison in Atlanta, Georgia, on Thursday.

Much of the money comes from merchandise such as mugs, T-shirts and drink coolers bearing the former president’s scowling face.

Trump has raised almost $20m in three weeks, since his indictments in the Georgia and Capitol riots cases.

On Friday, immediately after his arrest in Georgia, he raised $4.18m, said to be his highest figure in a 24-hour period in the campaign so far.

Fools and their money are soon parted … :roll_eyes:

The sole defendant in the Georgia election interference case being held in Fulton County Jail is expected to be released five days after his arrest.

Harrison Floyd’s lawyer told the BBC that his client had not been able to shower during his time in jail and was “concerned” for his personal safety.

Mr Floyd surrendered on Thursday without a lawyer, at the time choosing to forego legal help over the cost. He turned himself in without a pre-negotiated bond. At a hearing on Friday, where he represented himself, his request for bond was denied by a judge, in part because of charges he faces for allegedly assaulting federal agents in Maryland earlier this year.

According to court documents in that case, FBI agents approached Mr Floyd at his Maryland home as part of a federal criminal investigation into Donald Trump and his alleged role in the Capitol riots. The affidavit accused Mr Floyd of physically assaulting and shouting at an agent, The Washington Post reported. Atlanta Judge Emily Richardson also considered Mr Floyd a flight risk.

He later retained a lawyer, who helped to negotiate the $100,000 (£79,000) bond. It is unclear when he will be released.

The 18 other defendants in the case - including former President Trump and his one-time lawyer Rudy Giuliani - surrendered last week with negotiated bonds in place and were processed and quickly released.

What a mug - already charged elsewhere but refusing legal assistance then complaining when he’s banged up for not posting bail. Maybe he was dumb enough to think Trump might help but Trump keeps the money he raises for himself … :roll_eyes:

In a court document filed on Thursday, Mr Trump said he “fully understands” the nature of the allegations and his right to appear in court.

“Understanding my rights, I do hereby freely and voluntarily waive my right to be present at my arraignment on the indictment and my right to have it read to me in open court,” the signed document says.

Georgia’s Fulton County is the only jurisdiction in which he is facing charges where defendants can choose not to appear in court when they are formally charged in criminal cases.

No need for a two-way ticket, then … :airplane:

All the hearings will be available live on Fulton County Court’s YouTube channel, said Judge Scott McAfee.

A date for the trial has not yet been set, but it could be next year when Mr Trump is running for re-election.

All proceedings in Fulton County’s courts are usually livestreamed.

However, it will be the only one of Mr Trump’s four trials that will be broadcast, and could be one of the most watched trials in recent years.

There may be some interesting “episodes” … :wink:

slowly slowly ; follow all the right steps and they’re gonna get him in the end!!

No surprise there.

Donald Trump was found not guilty for any of these accusations, so now they bundle them all together and set him to trial in Georgia, with the most Trump hating judge and jury there is. Even loyal democrats are turning away from Biden as even they, can now see this for what it is, a complete stitch up and a the biggest infringement of the constitution in history. With each impeachment, the Democrats are helping Trump win in 2024 because of these witch hunts. Thankfully, the evidence of the 2020 election that has all been gathered which shows categorically the level of voter fraud that went on in swing states will be shown around the world on TV screens because its all been admitted as evidence to a jury trial which cannot be dismissed under any USA law.

The impeachment of Joe Biden will be upon him soon enough, there is no way he should get away with the fraud, illegal funding and relationships with foreign powers he is guilty of. Thanks to his son, Hunter and the information in his laptop, even his business partners are now starting to blow the whistle on him as the net starts to close around them. Thanks to the Democrats, the USA is simply a broken banana republic with no bananas.

1 Like

He’s not been tried yet.

Except for Trump supporters.They are all bananas.

2 Likes

Oh yes he has. The charges all got dropped

Furthermore Fanni Willis seems to be on a whole world of trouble

Whatever charges you are talking about remain a mystery to me … they’re certainly nothing to do with the investigation, charges and trial which are the subject of this thread … :man_shrugging:

The “Georgia Record” does not appear in List of newspapers in Georgia (U.S. state) - Wikipedia … is the website just a personal blog?

No reputable news website appears to be running any story about Fani Wallis, election fraud and money laundering … :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Hi
I think that it is important to check your sources of information.

I have done some research on the Georgia Record.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Chc8ZUgveZR/

Anti-Defamation League on Instagram: "Gab CEO Andrew Torba is happy to host extremists on his platform for one reason -- he's one of them. Gab has always been a hub for dangerous extremist rhetoric, including antisemitic rants from Tree of Life shooter Robert Bowers. Torba allows #antisemitic & racist speech to flourish on Gab, and our communities suffer the deadly consequences. Five things to know about Torba & his efforts to bring extremism into the mainstream, from our Center on Extremism 👉 The full read can be found at the link in our bio."

1 Like

Well-researched … :+1:

With regard to your “intel” I took a closer look at the so-called “Georgia Record” and, indeed, there is not only a link to GAB (1) but also, surprise, surprise, TruthSocial (2).

(1) Gab (social network) - Wikipedia

Gab is an American alt-tech microblogging and social networking service known for its far-right userbase. Widely described as a haven for neo-Nazis, racists, white supremacists, white nationalists, antisemites, the alt-right, supporters of Donald Trump, conservatives, right-libertarians, and believers in conspiracy theories such as QAnon, Gab has attracted users and groups who have been banned from other social media platforms and users seeking alternatives to mainstream social media platforms. Founded in 2016 and launched publicly in May 2017, Gab claims to promote free speech, individual liberty, the “free flow of information online”, and Christian values. Researchers and journalists have characterized these assertions as an obfuscation of its extremist ecosystem. Antisemitism is prominent in the site’s content and the company itself has engaged in antisemitic commentary. Gab CEO Andrew Torba has promoted the white genocide conspiracy theory.

Gab’s functionality is similar to that of Twitter. Users of Gab can publish posts, initiate private chats, join groups, livestream and buy products. The company also maintains an email service, cloud service, text messaging service, advertisement sales system, server farm, marketplace website, news aggregation website, advertising platform, video-conferencing platform, blog, video hosting, web browser, and browser extension to allow commenting on third-party websites.

(2) Truth Social - Wikipedia

Truth Social (stylized as TRUTH Social) is an alt-tech social media platform created by Trump Media & Technology Group, an American media and technology company founded in October 2021 by former US president Donald Trump. It has been called a Twitter clone that competes with Parler, Gab and Mastodon in trying to provide an alternative to Twitter and Facebook.

The service was launched on February 21, 2022. Since mid-2022, Truth Social has been facing financial and regulatory issues. The application was initially not available on Google Play because of violations of Google policies prohibiting content with physical threats and incitement to violence, but was approved for Google Play in October 2022 after agreeing to enforce policies against incitement.

As of March 6, 2023, it was ranked number 101 in Apple’s App Store rankings for social media apps,and SimilarWeb ranked its website as number 203 in their “News & Media Publishers” category, behind Gab at number 154.

One example is the FBI dawn raid on his Mar a Logo residence over the (supposed) illegal documents he took from the Whitehouse. There was no prosecution. The same goes for the accusations over him insighting violence in his 2020 election defeat speech. The accusations around Fannie Willis won’t appear in the MSM, just like the revelations over the illegal dealings of Hunter and Joe Biden, didn’t, even though they were all uncovered on Hunter Bidens laptop. I’ve seen the videos and footage of Hunter with under age girls, the drug taking and sex videos, it’s all on-line. Even though the evidence is overwhelming, reputable news site (according to you) decided to keep quiet until eventually the NYT and WSJ admitted that the information was true after months and months of telling their readers it was a hoax or misinformation etc.

The corruption evidence of Fanni Willis is also overwhelming (a lot of it is already published online) and not only is she guilty of election fraud, election interference and money laundering, she also guilty of violating the constitution over the rights of Americans to have a speedy trial. The evidence is all there, waiting to be submitted to the courts. It’s won’t belong before CNN, MSNBC and the rest of the woke, corrupt media start to panic and start telling the truth to save their own skins.

The swamp in the USA is as bad as the Blob here and someone has to put an end to it.

It’s coming.

1 Like

Breaking down the 91 charges Trump faces in his four indictments

(Washington Post)

Former president Donald Trump faces a total of 91 charges across four criminal cases.

They include 44 federal charges and 47 state charges, all of them felonies.

The cases are covered on this forum in 4 separate, relevant, threads.

1 Like

Thank you Omah, but none of these have come to anything in the past, the cases were dropped. The show trials of the past never came to anything, just like the Russian hoax and other impeachments. In fact when you think about it, the 3 or 4 failed impeachments were more to do with trying to overturn an election than anything. Especially when the impeachments were proven to be based on fake information.

1 Like

Hi

Trump documents case: Ex-president pleads not guilty to additional charges | Donald Trump News | Al Jazeera.

I fear you have been sadly misinformed.

1 Like

At the time Mar-a-Lago was raided there were no charges made against Trump. These charges around deleting security footage are disputed by the former president. My own personal thoughts around this is that the FBI didn’t find anything wrong with security of the documents (a previous FBI inspection around the security of the documents advised an extra lock put on the door which Trump did). This raid revealed nothing and so the FBI have accused him of deleting security footage which didn’t exist in the first place.

Biden on the other hand took classified documents from the White House when he was Vice President and stored them in the boot of an unlocked car. This is where the FBI should really be focusing because the declassification of documents can only be done by the President himself, thus Biden breaking the law.

The more I look at this, the more I’m coming to the conclusion that Trump is being arrested for crimes that the Democrats actually did. The laptop revealed Bidens involvement with Ukraine with his son and all the money the Bidens received from crooked organisations in favour for government secrets. Currently there are around 5400 fake email addresses that have been uncovered and admitted by NARA that were used by Joe Biden for giving out confidential government information, presumably in return for money in return. This is very similar to the accusations against Hilary Clinton and the “missing email server”.

Hopefully we will get to the bottom of it all soon.

1 Like