George Galloway

The Labour Party candidate came fourth in the Rochdale election with 2402 votes.

1 Like

I agree … I don’t think British politics has ever been in such a dire state as it is now … a load of unelectable , insincere sounding nits. I haven’t a clue who to vote for anymore.

6 Likes

Galloway – Let us not forget – Publicly saluted Saddam Hussein. For his “Indefatigability”.
Saddam & Galloway
The word on the block is. HIS Rochdale supporters are about to erect a statue of him!
Fast Forward to the General Election. And Revisit replication of Hussein’s demise. >> Martyrdom.

The way I understand it, if Labour has seemingly cocked this up so magnificently what hope for the Election! They had better pull their socks up!

1 Like

Both conservatives and labour are exactly the same, I can see them forming a coalition.
I hope next time there will be more independent, green, Lib Dem, other MPs to contest them.

1 Like

There will be but only a few get elected because the voting system FPTP is unfair. Voting for change means changing the way our votes are represented.

imo Unless voters make that crystal clear, the two parties who have failed repeatedly
stay in power along with House of Lords. None is my vote, a legitimate choice which should be recognised.

3 Likes

Moving forward as MP’s so often say, is the one thing UK government are reluctant to support.

[Quote]Changing the way we run elections so that every vote matters towards the result, makes the walk to the polling station worthwhile – for everyone.[Unquote]

Fact is the electorate must decide.

Democracy; maybe an implementation to anarchy.

Me neither. But a maggot in the woodpile. Is sure to make the other 649 Muppets. Wake up and smell the coffee.
Perchance. Even Extractus Digitus.