George Ezra 2023 tour: Vertigo diagnosis shines light on symptom

George Ezra has vertigo.

I think it’s pretty common, depending on severity. I’ve known several people who have it or have had it.

Have you ever had vertigo?

Only if I get out of bed too quickly.Recently I had to jump out to deal with some dog related emergency and was physically sick for the rest of the day.She can wee on the floor now as far as I’m concerned.

1 Like

Yes, I get vertigo fairly often, it’s horrible if severe, mine is usually not too bad, I can still function most of the time I get a bout, at present I am free of it. I wouldn’t mind if I was a drinker, but I’m not, it’s like being drunk without the word slurring.

1 Like

My wife had an attack of vertigo on Monday night, the first time ever. It was so severe I thought she was having a stroke. It was accompanied by violent vomiting. I thought she was having a stroke. I phoned for an ambulance and was told at least a two hour wait so rather than waste any time my son and I managed to get her into the car. Half an hour later we were in A&E, We were there till 8am after being seen by various medics, and came away with some Prochlorperazine tablets… Phoned our GP this morning only to be told No appointments available until next week either face to face or on the phone.

1 Like

Lewis Capaldi also has been diagnosed with vertigo after a bout with bronchitis. Vertigo, while not necessarily contagious, seems to be going around.