GB News Will Be Starting On Sunday 13th June At 8pm

Doesn’t this prove beyond doubt that certain sections of society are in possession of rights of which the rest of us are not permitted?

Are the same people not constantly demanding that they don’t have the same rights as the indigenous population of this country?

She may be a silly old woman, but she’s an intelligent and well-spoken silly old woman with her head firmly screwed on!

Definitely! JBR. Maybe, l should have used the word, eccentric?

In an interview about the Matt Hancock affair, she said, she didn’t know how he had time!!

It used to say Hovis on Buses Harbal, but they never sold bread…:102::smiley:

Andrew Neil Fuel Cell Electic Vehicles.

Discussion on what may be an alternative especially for buses.

Found this.

https://www.bmw.com/en/innovation/how-hydrogen-fuel-cell-cars-work.html#pwjt-1

Hydrogen technology is not new, but is tried and tested in a range of fields. By way of example, refineries today use large quantities of hydrogen as a process gas in the processing of crude oil. Pipelines and hydrogen storage have also been in operation for decades.

BMW is convinced that hydrogen can make an important contribution to sustainable mobility alongside BEVs in the future – provided the necessary hydrogen infrastructure is in place and offers a good price for hydrogen, and the price of the vehicles falls. In those circumstances, hydrogen fuel cell cars can be the zero-emissions technology that allows users to maintain the flexible driving habits they are accustomed to.

I think we’ve got to realise Cinders that the move to Electric Vehicles has got nothing to do with pollution or saving the planet. If it was, methane and hydrogen powered vehicles would be the better option, and we could adapt the engines that we currently use instead of scrapping them, such a waste. It’s got more to do with driving motorists off the roads than saving the planet.

I agree. I’m afraid I don’t trust the government much these days.

In my ideal world, we’d have invested heavily in nuclear power long ago. After all, it is perfectly safe when operated by a sensible and knowledgeable organisation/country.

With nuclear power providing unlimited amounts of electricity reliably, we’d be able to convert water (we’re surrounded by it, for heaven’s sake) to hydrogen and oxygen.

Those two elements together could be burnt to produce heat and hydrogen alone to power vehicles.

It’s only uneducated namby-pamby snowflakes who try to convince us all that nuclear power is dangerous.

I don’t trust them either JB, we are all pawns in a global game of chess, it’s all about who we (in the west) want to do business with and who we want to freeze out. To get traffic off the roads tell everyone they are destroying the planet and putting their children’s futures in jeopardy by driving vehicles they can afford, and need to drive something that they and the planet can’t afford. In either case, it’s the planet that has to supply the raw materials.

Looks that way. The roads are in a terrible state we now restrict the use of the car for essentials.

No more days out to sights or attractions, just local restaurants on occasions.

Yes, some of the roads around here are also terrible.

Of course, I suppose we can’t continue to blame the fact that we pay for new roads in East Europe any more.

Or do we?

Locally, the A10 gets sticking plaster repairs, no proper resurfacing.

Interview with Dr Wanjiru Njoya.

The BLM movement represents racism as a collective ideology, racism as a motivation for people to join together to advance the fortunes of their own grouping at the expense of those who do not share their racial identity.

A woman of colour, can see what problem is really about.

Now that will be something not to be missed Cinders…:smiley:
Good on yer Nigel…:038:

They should get Katie Hopkins in too. Keep her out of trouble abroad.

I honestly can’t see the need for another news channel, however commendable. We have BBC, ITV, Channels 4 & 5, plus Sky, 24 hour rolling news, Radio, news online, lots of other foreign channels. Myself, I watch the lunchtime news at 1 o’clock on BBC, a half hour of national news, plus ten minutes of local news, and that is my lot for the day. I’m not surprised that GB news is having viewing problems, the news field is saturated with loads of info, most of it a turn off. Plus the fact that there are newspapers galore, each with their own online stuff. I won’t be watching anymore than I do now, thank you. :frowning:

Think your dead right John !
We have an over supply of providers all peddling the same items !

Donkeyman!

Because all the existing news channels sing from the same hymn sheet - their output is virtually identical and normally left-wing biased.

What was needed was an apolitical news channel that gives equal weight to all sides of a story, and hopefully, GBNews will fit the bill.

The Twitterati are already claiming GBNews as an extreme right-wing news outlet, they don’t need the likes of Katie Hopkins enforcing that view. It’s bad enough now that Nigel Farage has joined the list of presenters. He will give the network some gravitas, as he is an accomplished communicator.

Nigel Farage was brilliant last night, some on here might not like the bloke, but he is dealing with issues that don’t appear anywhere else in the main stream media. And if you are prepared to turn a blind eye to thousands of migrants illegally entering this country, putting a strain on already overcrowded services and possibly spreading the virus to whomever they come into contact with. If you agree to all the hate spewed out against people who exercise their rights either not to wear a face covering or decline from having the vaccine, just tune into the BBC’s endless brainwashing, manipulating, fearmongering and anti patriotic shite.