Garlic ... how do you like it?

Things that make me happy in the kitchen : garlic, paprika, limes, avocado, oregano and rosemary, natural Greek yoghurt, honey, Dijon mustard, olive oil

2 Likes

I love garlic in just about anything…I sometimes roast the whole bulb…yummy

I love garlic. I want to try eating a roasted head of garlic. Have only seen this on YouTube so far. Some of my favorite foods have a lot of garlic, stir fries and pasta.

1 Like

a happy list of happy things.

2 Likes

Chicken Kiev and garlic bread, are the only foods I like with it.

1 Like

@d00d My favourite butter is always infused with a little garlic and plenty of ultra finely mashed anchovies :point_right: Fan-ruddy-tastic :clap::+1::grin:

2 Likes

Garlic is second only to chilli in my kitchen, just about everything that I cook has both

2 Likes

I love garlic,but only have it if i am not meeting up with anyone the following day.

I like roasted garlic and vegetables .
A whole bulb roasted unpeeled goes all gorgeous sweet and sticky.

Otherwise I don’t use a lot of garlic, often find it’s sprouted in the fridge :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Well don’t expect me to kiss anybody on the forum…
:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Whew! We are all safe then.

4 Likes

Finely chopped and added to a small dish of extra virgin olive oil it makes a very acceptable alternative to butter for homemade garlic bread. I’ll add whatever herbs and seasoning I fancy at the time, leave it to infuse for a couple of hours before adding it to the baguette with a liberal sprinkling of Maldon salt before bunging it in the oven.

Can you see your reflection in the mirror Foxy? :scream:🪞

1 Like

Is that chilli in a bottle, seeds&flakes, or fresh? I do like Tabasco, just a couple of drips. Never had much luck with fresh peppers, you never know what to expect.

Every morning Chilli… :sunglasses:
“Mirror, Mirror, on the wall”…
I used to see a handsome young man, now I see my Dad looking back at me…
:unamused:

1 Like

You are not alone Foxy :wink:

1 Like

All of them. I like and keep Tabasco as well as Sweet Chilli Sauce and Hot Chilli Sauce, I grow, dry, powder of flake hot chilli as well as cook it fresh

1 Like

my gran who was an amazing cook, used to cut a single seg of garlic and rub it on the inside of the pot she was cooking stews or soups…

3 Likes

Homemade wild garlic butter…freezes beautifully!

1 Like

I don’t mind a bit of garlic but Mrs mart hates the smell, so I don’t use it.