Garden panorama

click on to enlarge. Just one side of the garden. Taken with Panasonic lumix DC-TZ95. Great thing about this small compact camera is all the photos are automatically stitched together

1 Like

You have a big garden RS .

Yes very nice.A lot of lawn mowing for someone.

Muddy

it is only 90ft x60ft so not that big

Psmith our honda petrol mower handles this easily. When we had the kennels we had two paddocks each of about 1 acre plus the land around the house total of nearly 3 acres. Had a Countax ride on mower to do all that. So this little patch is nothing in comparison.

1 Like

My back garden taken using the same process with a Panasonic Lumic DMC-LX10.

OK, I lied a teeny bit.

@Bruce , Ain’t that why Ozzie’s say they are going " outback"
when using the toilet Brucy ??:grin::grin:
Donkeyman! :+1::+1:

@realspeed Something I forgot to mention/ask

You remember I mentioned that my old video camera had a Video Snap mode where it filmed for 4 seconds and stopped?

You said you hadn’t come across that before but I think you might find your Lumix camera has that facility except the video timing is variable. (I found 4 seconds was perfect.)

Mine are different models to yours (DMC TZ110 and a DMC LX10) but they both have the facility. As I said elsewhere it is something I found very useful to make a quick series of shots for a tourist type video. It is in the video menu and called “Snap Movie”

I would be interested to know if yours is the same.

@realspeed Did you have a look at your Lumix camera to see if it had this feature? I wonder if it is common to all of the brand?

Yes it does but only for 3 seconds so not worth having. I use the Sony camcorder for video so not bothered

Can’t you select the time?

Actually three seconds is quite good I think you will be surprised how good a three second shot looks in a series of 3 second location shots.