Full I'm A Celebrity 2021 line-up 'revealed' - including Coronation Street legend Simon Gregson

The harder, the better … AFAIK, he’s getting £200,000 for appearing … :open_mouth:

Sad to see Kevin is not in the list. Kevin is certainly better known than some of those listed above, as he got a letter published in my local paper last week after receiving a parking ticket.

It seems today being a celebrity means your mother, a few relatives & friends know who you are.

Well, that’s showbiz, I suppose. The shows will pay for people like him and Katie Hopkins to be the “pantomime villain” and they do it to get in the limelight and revitalise their careers

I don’t like the shows because I don’t like seeing people forced to do stuff they don’t want to for other people’s entertainment. It feels like bullying, even though they’ve volunteered and get well paid for it

2 Likes

I hardly know any of the people either, apart from a few. I did read somewhere that Piers Morgan was going to be on it, but maybe he has changed his mind…?

1 Like

As far as I’m concerned they are a load of non-entities…never seen the show and I don’t wish to see it in future

4 Likes

I know of 5 of them, none particularly stand out as special. Doubt I’ll watch it either.
Some of the shows were good, but recently not!

I’ll watch but I think they have an easier time in the castle as it’s not open to the elements

1 Like

:+1: I’ve never watched this drivel and I don’t intend starting now with this line up.

4 Likes

True, but bet its cold and drafty this time of year though.
I don’t know any of those youngsters shown.
I think this show’s run it’s course now, like X-factor did.

3 Likes

The viewing figures don’t bear that out:

It’s still incredibly popular and, obviously, a big money-spinner … :moneybag:

I think we gave up on it last time Omah…hopefully it will keep our interest this year. I’m looking forward to it :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re right:

We’ll have to give it a chance, I suppose … :069:

1 Like

Ginola had some fancy foot work.It could be bien joue!

oh I love Celebrity, I much prefer the jungle though, somehow it just doesn’t seem the same here.

Already I’m getting annoyed at Arlene Philips, shes up her own backside.

I’m guessing the guys will be loving the very lovely Frankie Bridge.

I don’t mind Richard Madely but I’m thinking he might make a fool of himself, he comes out with some tosh at times but still he’s ok.

I’m interested to see what Simson Gregson is like in ‘real life’ but I’m guessing he’s very similar to how he is on Corrie.

Adam Woodyatt hmmmm, I’ll wait and see.

Naughty Boy Mattie Lee and Snoochie Shy, I have no clue about them never heard of them, the rest I have.

Danny Miller is my winner already, only because he’s eye candy and I want him to stay in haha, did I just say that? slaps myself I’m old enough to be his Grandma!

1 Like

I’m looking forward to it…its just a bit of fun…hopefully :slight_smile:

1 Like

Past their sell by dates, wananabes and the dreary .
Surely this claptrap can’t be considered a step up from BBC breakfast time for Louise. Errrr maybe …no no no.
What a surprise I won’t be watching :rofl:

1 Like

I stopped watching this programme about 9 years ago for several reasons…

1. The celebrities only do it because their celebrity status is already failing & they hope to get back to being popular.
  2. I hate to see anybody eating things that are making them feel sick.
  3. I see no fun in watching people being so scared that their stress levels are too high
  4. I got seriously bored with watching the same old rubbish every year.
    The only good thing about it was that quite a few lost a bit of weight, so if the programme didn’t manage to harm or degrade them, maybe they were a bit healthier!
1 Like

I do quite like Simon Gregson, but I want to know what people have to do to become known as ‘A Legend.’

This expression is banded about to so many ‘celebs’ who to my mind, have never done anything heroic, saved multiple lives, or did sterling work in wars etc, so why are they often called ‘legends?’
All Simon has done (to my knowledge), is been in soap for donkeys years. image

2 Likes

I’m A Celebrity 2021 lineup confirmed as show heads back to Wales’ Gwrych Castle

https://www.itv.com/news/wales/2021-11-16/madeley-cox-minchin-confirmed-for-im-a-celebrity-show-heads-back-to-wales-gwrych-castle

I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! starts on Sunday November 21 at 9pm on ITV and ITV Hub.

He is the only one out of that lot that I have ever heard about - and that wasn’t very favourable!