Friendly or having a crush

As long as you are not waiting for the 69. :grinning: :biking_man:

1 Like

You said you are feeling Vulnerable, I would say nows not a time to get into another relationship .Chatting at the bus stop is ok but going for coffee is one step nearer to having a date .
I think shes just being friendly /Sociable .

2 Likes

Grab the chance and go for it, you may not get another. Who was it who said ā€œa bird in the hand is better than a bird in the bushā€ of course they got that the wrong way around

Twinks is right get the facts first .

Itā€™s a crush! :two_hearts:
Yes. Twink is spot on. :+1:

Yes just carry on as you are chatting and as @Twinks has said a good place to start, I chat to lots of people maybe she is simply picking up on your vulnerability and being kind but you never know, at worst you get a friend.

1 Like

Youā€™ve indicated that youā€™re vulnerable right now so complicating your life any further might not be the best thing at the moment.

But, if you want to move forward, Let her know your current relationship status AFTER youā€™ve ascertained hers.

Do play open cards with her about your situation. Honesty. Then, let her decide if sheā€™d like to have coffee with you.

Good luck

:023:

2 Likes

Personally David, I wouldnā€™t even contemplate getting into another relationship if Iā€™ve only just newly been separated, I would want to get over that first, I wouldnā€™t be thinking about jumping into another relationship, ā€¦be friends by all meansā€¦but I certainly wouldnā€™t rush itā€¦if itā€™s meant to be it will just happen naturally in timeā€¦just my thoughts on the matter.

1 Like

Wise words, my second marriage was definitely a triumph of enthusiasm/optimism over experience.

1 Like

Personally, rejection never entered my mind with women. If, I fancied one who didnā€™t fancy me thatā€™s quite alright, because there are plenty out there that will. Never look at rejection as personal, look at it as if this wasnā€™t meant to be and be grateful not to have wasted a lot of time. If she simply wants to play hard to get, well Iā€™m a little old for such games.

1 Like

Iā€™m a little too old for games in generalā€¦

1 Like

Minx that is such a big fibā€¦I have seen your Skipping Ropeā€¦well that is what I used to call itā€¦looked similar anywayā€¦ :069:

1 Like

And if so, try to find out how big he is before attempting to take things further. :boxing_glove: :face_with_head_bandage:

Join me for a round of skipping

1 Like

Ok clever clogsā€¦covering our tracks nicelyā€¦ :innocent:

1 Like

1 Like

Getting back to topic, so what is/was the outcome David?
Did you, or didnā€™t you take it any further?

Sadly for me, she changed her time of getting the bus. Maybe she did not like how things
were progressing and did not want things to move onto a next stage.
If we do happen to meet again, I will not chat unless she wants to *just give her a wave.

Probably for the best. Que sera sera, and all that.

I agree, Dex.

1 Like