Freckles yes or not...Photos

Interesting indeed. I was ging until I washed it away in sixties. Mt father was a ging until about 1940 then his hair changed to nearly black. And that was it. It remained dark with just a few flecks of grey. I seem to remember him commenting about is hair darkening because of him being in the trenches.

1 Like

That’s two mirror doors ,Dianne, look closely,:joy::rofl:…how do you think they got the picture,:joy:

Can you see the gold coloured knobs?..

1 Like

I think @DianneWoollie comment was in jest. Unless they really do have pole dancing pole in their bedroom :joy::innocent:

2 Likes

Yes I can now Pauline…Thanks for pointing that out… :+1:

1 Like

To be honest, I also thought it was a dance pole on first glance,:joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Speaking from experience are we :joy::innocent:

3 Likes

A lady never tells,:joy::rofl:

1 Like

Chillie6 try that then… :laughing: :innocent:

2 Likes

@DianneWoollie where did you get tht picture of me from? :joy:

2 Likes

I’ll take a leaf out of Pauline’s book on that. :zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

And me covering up mine with a thick layer of Max Factor Pan Stick…lips as well for some strange reasoning…

It use to come in a very pale casing, back in the 60’s

2 Likes

If you go onto YouTube, and look up granny pole dancers, I love watching them, absolutely amazing, a 73 yr old with a teenage figure, a 65 year old teaches some of the youngsters, they can’t do what she does, “ yet” I believe she’s from Russia…sorry Dianne off topic,:joy:

2 Likes

Not googling that you don’t know what might come up. :innocent:

3 Likes

Go on, be a “ Devil” :imp::imp::joy:

2 Likes

Off topic is my norm, so really that is not normally an issue with moi…
There is an enormous world out there and really even if your TV went down as long as you have the Internet…entertainment you can find…I often study History online and Ancestry always a while searching about for more…, had little knowledge gained from the Schools I went to…I was too busy looking in front of a mirror given the chance…

2 Likes

@DianneWoollie I think I was after twiggy style freckles

1 Like

I never remember her having Freckles though… She is still looking good as well…ok not our standard lol

1 Like

I’ve still got a few freckles on my arms but nowhere else.

I had a little sprinkling…
Like some one had missed their plate with the pepper pot!! :grin:

3 Likes

~The eyes of innocence~ :innocent:
shame it did not last… :partying_face:

1 Like