Freckled Zelda the music fairy and other auditions (America's Got Talent)

Unusual audition.

1 Like

Awww, she has a lovely voice, good presentation (if a little overdone), and plays the Ocarina! Love it, I hope she goes far!

1 Like

Is that what it’s called? She called it the sweet potato flute.

Her voice was quite a surprise after her intro. But good for her for rocking her style and being confident about it.

1 Like

Yes, I used to have one and play it too.( I pronounce it OH-KAR-EENA) whether thats right or not I don’t know) I got mine after I started playing Zelda (thats who this girl is trying to look like…its a computer game (of many series) and the character had one which could make magic things happen, so I wanted one too :joy: No magic happened with mine but it was a lovely sound.

Edited to agree with you that she is super confident in herself, good for her. I’m glad there are people like her in the world (and that she is determined not to change either)

1 Like

Oooooh. Too bad none of the judges got the reference and neither did they mention it on the video. That would have made the whole thing much more understandable. I didn’t know the Zelda reference either. I knew about the Zelda game vaguely but not anything about the character.

1 Like

Maybe they couldn’t though…would it be considered advertising or anything if they did mention it? :thinking:

1 Like

Not to my taste - but good luck to her!

1 Like

I love people who shine with their own kind of light

2 Likes

I edited the title of this thread because I wanted to add this audition. This guy’s audition is surprising in a different way. I loved this! Can’t stop listening to it.

1 Like

He has a beautiful voice, yes, I would vote for him! :+1:

1 Like

I can’t stop watching it. I’ve seen it over a half dozen times already. In the comments, there are people who have watched it 50 times or more. It’s mesmerizing. The view count is at 4.6 million views. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Whoa! Thats incredible…its great how some acts just connect with people isn’t it?!

1 Like

That band Nicotine Dolls seemed to have that whole thing planned out in a good way. They were hoping for good publicity from the AGT performance. After the release of the AGT video, they released a number of their original videos. For my taste, the videos were over the top, but I’m not their intended audience. On the other hand, I don’t know if their intended audience watch AGT. I do hope the publicity works in their favor and they find an audience.

It explains why he was so nervous in the beginning and high tailed it out in the end.

1 Like

This was fun. Fun impressions then singing with themselves.