Foxy's Latest Project

Thanks Fruity, its mainly to be used on heavy duty battery cable connectors, and nowhere hear any PCBs.

I think it should be perfect for that then. Don’t forget to do a risk assessment first. :mrgreen:

Fruity has got it just about spot on Spitty, I only use a torch for plumbing jobs. Sometimes the flame contaminates the surface so it needs a good fluxing…:surprised:

I have more room with the Bomber Bike Foxy so, fingers crossed the cables can remain stock, and the torch reserved for browning desserts.

Factory connections are usually best in my experience. I much prefer to buy cables already plugged up if I can.
The torch will come in handy for something Spitty…:wink:

The 19" diameter 8000W rear wheel, front wheel, controller, throttle, display etc etc comes as a kit so will all be compatible, just like last time, it was the power leads from the battery to the motor that could be the problem, just have to wait and see.

I hadn’t read this bit Foxy, and its uncanny, I was considering peripherals for the bomber bike, obviously the lighter weight stuff the higher the price so, thought, may as well shed another couple of kilos myself, much cheaper.:slight_smile:

Only if you can spare it Spitty…:surprised:
With all the walking you do I wouldn’t have thought you had that much surplus…:wink:

I am near the limit Foxy, back to 1969 levels so in no danger.

Thinking about it, more 75ish, nothing like the peak in the 90s though.

surely they sell em to anyone without requiring a weight worth certificate?

It’s coming bret; Vaccine certificates, obesity certificates, smoking certificates, carbon neutral certificates…:frowning:

You are correct Foxy, if you need a bike, I have several, you are welcome to one.

wot without a certificate - beware foxy here sits a certificateless rider!

That’s not a problem, Foxy and me are yet to be Certified!!!

exactly and I know a very very good psychiatrist [a good friend of mine] who will gladly do it for free if I ask him nicely?

Bogof.:lol:

hello foxy can’t get any attention on the main commiserations site so here I am beavering away as usual - as a reminder never eat beaver road kill the gravel rash is bad for ya! - well get well soon then buddy and say hello to she who must be obeyed SWMBO!! ok

1 Like

he can run/walk… but never hide…

they seek 'im here they seek 'im there but i fink eh still up em stairs - heh foxy echo echo echo - was that a slight cough?