Formula 1 - Pre-season breakdown

What do you think of the car reveals?
Pre-season thoughts?

1 Like

Take a look at the Technical innovations!

1 Like

The testing has revealed that some of the cars are porpoising, some worse than others, Aston Martin are the worst, hope they can sort it ,

1 Like

I lost interest in F1 several years ago, as it became too predictable & lost the racing element. It needs another Colin Chapman or Ken Tyrell.

1 Like

Unfortunately those days are gone although, Andretti racing are looking to enter the sport, maybe next year…

1 Like

@Minx , Where’s you been Minxy ??
Been missing you !
Donkeyman! :grin::grin:

1 Like

Plus a James Hunt, the drivers now aside from Verstappen have the charisma of a dead tree imo.

3 Likes

Perhaps so boys, but I’ll still be watching it anyway.
:racing_car:

1 Like

I wonder what Hass will do about oligarch Dmitry Mazepin and his investment in the team? The son Nikita Mazepin has already received the big boot, so maybe the team’s future could be in doubt :man_shrugging:

1 Like

There are so many better motorsports to watch. A whole afternoon of BTCC, with so many great support races as one example. I also watch some endurance racing series, truck racing. British Superbikes & maybe an occasional F1 race, normally in highlights, as that shortens it & just shows what are supposed to be the best bits.

3 Likes

I’m very enthusiastic about truck racing as I love the low down grunt of a diesel pulling hrd👍

2 Likes

@Gee3 ,I agree, British Super bikes is brilliant, as is most Motor cycle sport!!
Even the trials events are top notch !!
Donkeyman! :+1::grin::+1:

2 Likes

Haas have cut all ties with their Russian sponsors

2 Likes

So they need a fistful of dollars to keep running?

2 Likes

Formula 1 - Pre-season breakdown

Yo Minx

I hope there aren’t too many breakdowns.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

They’ll have to get money from somewhere otherwise, yes they’ll struggle

2 Likes

Hey DooD!

Very funny :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Poor Nikita…not!

1 Like

I’m now wondering where they’ll get the money lost by parting company with the Russian influence.

1 Like