Formula 1 ~ 2022 Grand Prix season

The Miami F1 race is tonight

Ferrari in the lead due to a mistake by Verstappen in the last Q round yesterday.
It’s going to be an interesting race!

Why not really test how good the drivers are by half going around the track clockwise and the other half going anticlockwise, Any bloody idiot can drive a car fast around a track with nothing coming the other way

1 Like

I’m beginning to think that Mercedes have told Hamilton, that after winning the world championship 7 times, to step back and let somebody else have a go at being world champion in what was, (and probably still is) the fastest motor on the circuit. George Russell is good, but he lacks experience and I think Hamilton is being deliberately impeded from challenging Russell, or even standing on the podium. He was on for a definite fourth place when his car suffered a minor fault (allegedly) which allowed Saintz to overtake and take fourth. Russell is doing the best that he can, but I believe that Hamilton would still be winning races if he was allowed. I don’t believe all this nonsense about Mercedes having trouble with their cars. Hamilton has been ‘got at’ and Russell is doing the best that he can in the best car and is constantly putting in better times and positions than Hamilton…Come on! Seven times world champion and a virtual newcomer is leaving him for dead? No way!
Even when Hamilton is being interviewed he seems dumbed down these days.

Lets see what happens in Monaco…

1 Like

F1 has gone down the pan over the last 15 years or so.

Nothing stays the same Todger, I think they are doing their best to make it more competitive and interesting despite the car being more important than the driver these days. It’s really a race to see who can come up with the best design and technology.

But there’s so little blood now.

1 Like

If you want blood you should watch the TT

1 Like

If you mean the Isle of Man motorcycle races I wouldn’t travel to that institutionally corrupt grot hole for a gold clock. Nor would I bother watching any TV broadcast. Apart from not being interested in motorcycle racing (or motorcycles) the island though quite pretty is populated by mostly terminally thick - except for when it comes to — well just Google “The Panama Papers”. After that maybe Google the disgusting failure of the Manx FSA to fail to show ANY diligence let alone due diligence claiming that it wasn’t their job.

Yes,not being interested in motorcycle racing would be a good reason not to watch it.

Make a prediction for tomorrow’s race👇🏽

Verstappen…Again!..
:roll_eyes:

Le Clerc

Just NOT Hamilton.

Crap circuit, crap race too !
Almost impossible to over take, so polesitter usually wins ?
Circuit always looks like a building site, !!
Donkeyman! :-1::frowning::-1:

Its raining so they can’t start, bless.

Well done Checo!
He definitely deserved the win!

:041: if only :003:

I watched highlights and did enjoy the race, thouģht max made himself
a bit like a spoiled school child Excellent first of many for Russell

1 Like