For Us Ladies. Tips & Tricks for Beauty in Maturity

Beautiful buttock cream Judd …

2 Likes

I thought “Plaster of Paris” was a cosmetic facial makup for ladies

1 Like

Okay smart arse, knowing full well I wouldn’t get a sensible answer from you, I took keyboard in hand and Googled it.

So your skin is full of blemishes that you wish to hide, eh? :wink:

1 Like

Oh it’s much worse than that Judd … the wrinkles look like the Grand Canyon.

Do you know any Hollywood special effects artists? They could make you a selection of suitable face masks out of latex, so one day you could be Marylin Monroe, another day Vivien Leigh or perhaps even Brad Pitt if you fancied a change of gender?

Could I just borrow one of yours and look like George Clooney?

Anyway … you have to admit I make a good pig.

Religious about an unbeaten egg white mask weekly. Try it and you’ll understand why!

I wear light make up and warm lipstick shades including Red lipstick for a pop of colour and I use a cold cream to remove.

Elizabeth Arden ceremide (entire range).

I will definitely have a 50th birthday present to myself - just a slight touch up in all the right places
:wink:

We are?:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

I might give that a go.

Smells ‘interesting’ BUT you’ll see results. Ensure that you smear your neck and erm…erm… as well

I haven’t got any erms Minx.
Flat as a pancake.

Hogwash!

1 Like

Ok why unbeaten?
While I enjoy egg on my face, I usually beat them up first. That sounds so wrong.

Emu oil is really a great oil for anyone with eczema, psoriasis, wrinkles, acne, fungal or any bacterial infection related skin irritations. It can even be used on eyes and other sensitive areas without irritation.

2 Likes

Emu oil is a new one on me. I can be prone to eczema … but the fungicide and antibacterial properties are an added bonus.

I like camellia oil … that really does soften the skin without making it tacky of squishy feeling.

It stretches more as it dries ironing out the wrinkles!
Try it!

My goodness … sounds super. I’ll buy a trolley full.

Definitely going to source this! Thanks!

1 Like

Do you wash it off with cold water Minx?

1 Like

I was about to ask that too … thanks Rhian …great minds and all that.

1 Like

You’ll need lukewarm water to get it off once it’s dried ~ oh, don’t bother trying to talk - you won’t be able too!

Well, that’s one way to shut a women up! Men in the house - can I get a whoop, whoop!
:icon_rolleyes:

3 Likes