For those who like Vintage Autos

Quite different here. Automatics are common. If you want a manual you have to specify, if that particular manufacturer makes one. Manual is very rare here anymore. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Can you drive stick shift (manual transmission) Danny?

I have to tell this. The other night I was watching a special about Joanna Dennehy. No doubt an insane woman. What got me and I will admit I was rolling on the floor with this. Her and her accomplice were on the run and they stole a Vauxhall, her accomplice was 7 foot 3 inches. So these intelligent idiots find the smallest car available. He looked so scrunched behind the wheel. Well at least they’re both where they belong.
Context
Wilt-Chamberlain-Volkswagen-Beetle

Wilt Chamberlain was only 7 foot 1

2 Likes

The White Rover was a V8 and the Boss at Lynx was a big delivery Company now DHL own it… had the cheek to say we are obviously paying out drivers too much money…He was not joking…
Forget one man’s wage even back in the 60/70’s, I worked mornings and evenings for a good standard of living back then.
Had a lot of fun with our vehicles…except when they broke down in the middle of Holidays in France… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes