Footballer Kurt Zouma

@Boot , Well said Boot !
You have said it all l think?
Donkeyman! :+1::roll_eyes::+1:

1 Like

Spot on, Boot.
Exellent post. :+1:

3 Likes

Yeah, I wondered when that would be brought into it.
It’s like the old ‘get out of jail free’ card

Did he abuse the cat because he was black - No.
Is he in trouble because he is black - No.
So why should he escape punishment and shame just because he is black?

4 Likes

Course he is, Tabs. I’ve said the same from the beginning.
That manager’s a bloomin’ hypocrite talking about forgiveness, when all he thinks about is his wages!

3 Likes

I agree Boot!
Football managers are interested in winning the match & that is why Moyes let him play. He made a mistake & probably didn’t expect supporters to be so against his decision …probably because many of them have pets & would never treat their own in such an awful way.
If Zouma can’t control his temper better, then what will happen if he loses it & injures a player from an opposing team?
Perhaps it is time that he learned that sportsmen need to play a fair game, just like pet owners should recognize that an apology won’t heal any injuries they inflict on their pets !

Twink what I think made this incident even more appalling is that it wasn’t done in a rage he did it because he thought it was funny.

5 Likes

In that case perhaps he should be banned from having any pets! If my husband had ever done that to my cats I would have divorced him , after inflicting a similar kick to his sensitive parts!
Maybe Zouma’s wife should be concerned about leaving children with him , if he thinks kicking is funny? :open_mouth:

Twink when the RSPCA has come to their conclusions I would say he will be banned from keeping pets, for a while anyway.

I am not even convinced that he won’t get his cats back again.

I read somewhere or other that the RSPCA had only taken them to check them over.
Don’t know if this is right or not?

Mup this is as far as I know:

In a statement, the animal charity said: "The two cats are now in RSPCA care. Our priority is and has always been the wellbeing of these cats.

"They’ve been taken for a check-up at a vets and then will remain in our care while the investigation continues.

"We’re grateful to everyone who expressed their concern for these cats. We were dealing with this issue before the video went viral online and are leading the investigation.

“We continue to investigate so we cannot comment further at this time.”

Oh well said, I agree with that 100% :+1:

There’s also what I said before about “living it down”

What he’s done means a lot of people have lost respect for him and dislike him for what he’s done

If he wants to get that respect and liking back, he’ll have to work for it by living a decent life for a few years. Just expecting us to forget and demanding instant forgiveness I think is a damn cheek!

His manager and the West Ham supporters I think are just worried about keeping their job and winning a few football matches. They don’t care about the moral issue or the consequences of letting him get away with it

Which is why I compare them to people who still defend Boris Johnson. I think they are just worried about keeping the Tories in power and don’t care about the moral issues or the consequences of letting him get away with it

Vile is as vile does…

Thanks for that Wendeey. :+1:

1 Like

Baldocks

1 Like

In fairness I was citing Pauline’s stance and not my own.

Oh Kay

1 Like

Make your mind up Blondy…

1 Like

If you refer back, you will see that I was my citation of your view that Muddy was referring to.

I see the RSPCA are going to prosecute then?

https://metro.co.uk/2022/03/16/west-ham-defender-kurt-zouma-to-be-prosecuted-for-kicking-his-cat-16288094/

Good!

1 Like

They should lock him up and throw away the key!

2 Likes