Food in moderation or Eat what you fancy

I would imagine so.I wouldn’t know.

1 Like

Or a big girls blouse…Jaffa cakes are so titchy these days.
It all started to go horribly wrong with the advent of so called fun size bags of popular chocolate bars :018:

1 Like

I remember when they first started making “fun size” and my son saying he couldn’t see anything fun about them, a full size one would be far more fun :smiley:

1 Like

Eliza, l laughed my head off at your first post and it brought back memories of when l once bought 4 Greggs jam doughnuts and a pot of double cream.
I whisked the cream and filled one of the doughnuts with the cream. It was so delicious, l filled two more doughnuts and like Billy Bunter, scoffed the lot with cream on the tip of my nose and top lip!
I must admit I felt sick after and the guilt was excruciating but so delish!

3 Likes

Were you in Les Dawson’s Roley Polies?

1 Like

I reckon vegan’s are like factory reared hens. They are fed on chemically concocted foods that are manufactured in the lab and engineered to contain all the nourishment and ingredients that a body needs. They are free from gluten, meat, dairy products, fish, sugar, fats, etc etc…

Normal people are free range…And eat anything and everything that is edible, which provides them with a full range of vitamins, minerals and ensures all round protection from a strong immune system.

I gotta ask, enquiring minds need to know……

You bought 4, scoffed one, then another two……who got the other one? :rofl:

1 Like

Totally agree with you Mr Foxy

1 Like

Maybe the paramedics shared it between them!

1 Like

Ha! I can’t stop laughing at me being such a glutton on that day! I think l probably froze the fourth one as there are only so many doughnuts you can eat in one go!
Me being such a fanatic about healthy food and l went and did that!
Gluttony at its finest!

2 Likes

I’m proud of you.

1 Like

No wonder Vegans have bad breath!
No l have never kissed one to find out!! :laughing:

1 Like

Well, I think that shows you’re a woman of great restraint and are showing the rest of us up on this thread :rofl:

Don’t know how you resisted that fourth one…….

It’s never occurred to me to add cream to jam doughnuts but now I really want one!

Sainsburys jam doughnuts are the best and no reason a retired person couldn’t pop up there tomorrow……

1 Like

I can’t eat any supermarket doughnuts as l feel they are the bad ones. They are so cheap that l imagine they are the money!

I will only eat Greggs or M&S doughnuts. I sort of trust them, they are probably overpriced and l am naive!!

2 Likes

Mr Kipling’s cherry bakewells are brilliant…
So are his battenburg’s and jam tarts…
I can polish off two or three per day, but the second one never tastes as good as the first one if you eat them en masse…
I can however, totally demolish a packet of McVities chocolate homewheat digestives in one go…And now I’ve mentioned them I will have to purchase a packet at my next Tesco visit…
:yum:

2 Likes

Plain, or milk choc?

Greggs are nice, but I think Sainsburys are better

I don’t think I’ve ever had an M&S one, didn’t know they did them. Lidls are good too

Now you’ve made me feel obliged to do a comparison test to establish which are best. In the public interest of course……

Where’s the nearest Krispie Kreme?

1 Like

Shall I or shan’t I? Have put in a different postcode, but in reality this is about a 10-15 min drive away.

1 Like

I had never heard of Krispy Kreme doughnuts, then my son brought some here. I tasted one and they were so sweet and cheap tasting. He said they were very expensive…
I think l would have got diabetes, or gone really sugar hyper if l’d had eaten three of those.
Rip off price!

2 Likes

True. Mind you, my ailment means I can eat a whole box of them and regurgitate the whole lot, thus enjoying the flavour sensation twice (once on the way down and again on the way up), put on no weight whatsoever, and still not ruin my appetite. Don’t know whether to laugh or cry !!!

1 Like